DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA Playoffs: OCTOFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

Love that Paul Pierce told people that the Raptors don't have  "it" whatever "it" is.  My question is when did the Wizards ever have "it"?   I mean sure Paul Pierce definitely has "it" although for some reason they felt the need to let show it in the last 7 minutes.  but this team definitely doesn't.   Especially Beal and Wall

The Nets are giving out free shirts for the playoffs, YAY FREE SHIRTS! But there are two problems: first is that the people there usually aren't smart enough to know the team wants them to wear them. The second is that their stupid lighting system leaves the fans in the dark, thus killing the tifo the shirts are supposed to create.

Joey Crawford is reffing Rockets-Mavs. I blame myself.

And he's hard at fucking work here, believe me.  Love Harden plowing into Dirk with his elbow and still finding his way to the free throw line.  Love the Mavs D in the 2nd though, great comeback.  It's clear the key is keeping the Houston bigs in foul trouble.  Playoff Rondo is here.

Edit: The tone of the game obviously shifted after the second.  I still think we have this one in six.  No worries.

Well, I'm happy.

Dwight in foul trouble all night, Harden hardly shot the ball well or at all, and we still win by double digits. Can't complain. Capela even hit a free throw!

Only sad thing is that we were denied intentional foul off with Josh Smith and Rondo bricking back and forth.

Well, I'm happy.

Dwight in foul trouble all night, Harden hardly shot the ball well or at all, and we still win by double digits. Can't complain. Capela even hit a free throw!

Only sad thing is that we were denied intentional foul off with Josh Smith and Rondo bricking back and forth.

I was just upset that Dorsey didn't get his chance to shine :P

Thing is, Celtics are playing some solid D, it's just impossible to stop 3 elite level offensive players.  I wouldn't be surprised if they try to run Crowder on Lebron more, but shit, what can you do?  Thomas is guarding Kyrie as well as you possibly can and it's not enough. 

I haven't look at the rebounding numbers yet, but the Cavs were getting everything at one stretch.   In the 3rd quarter, I thought I was experiencing deja vu because I kept seeing Kevin Love grab the same type of rebound. 

Shump did a good job on Isiah in the second half.  Boston got a lot of good looks and shot well.

This Portland-Memphis series is going to be rough. 

After watching game 1 of the Hawks-Nets, there are stretches where the Hawks looked like they were that perfect unit that racked up 60 games. In other moments, you see what happens when you don't have a definitive superstar to carry you through rough stretches.