3 Chicago vs 6 Milwaukee

4 Toronto vs 5 Washington

West

1 Golden State vs 8 New Orleans

2 Houston vs 7 Dallas

3 Los Angeles vs 6 San Antonio

4 Portland vs 5 Memphis

[edited because NBA.com was wrong]

I don't think that is right. With the way events unfolded tonight, I think San Antonio falls back to the 6th seed. 

ESPN says you're right.  Guess that's what I get for going by NBA.com.  

Wait, what...

Yeah, Spurs are the 6th seed.  So basically the next month is a waste as we wait for the Warriors/Spurs semis and the Cleveland/Atlanta (unless the Bulls are suddenly awesome) semis.

Boston had a pretty massive comeback, I don't expect them to beat Cleveland, but they could definitely take it to 6. 

It's interesting how the West went from an "anybody can win" atmosphere a month ago to "yeah, Warriors/Spurs.  Maybe Rockets if they get lucky."  Despite the fact that five teams have similar records, you know which ones are golden and which ones peaked in January.

GSW has a nice potential track to the finals.  Spurs Vs. Clippers means GSW will only have to face one of them to get through the west.   Those two teams were the ones I thought might give them the most trouble.

Yeah Spurs/Clips is a bogus first round matchup.  Both Memphis and Portland fans have to consider this a lucky break.

I went from rooting for a rematch with the Wizards and avoiding Lebron til the ECF to begging for the matchup against the Bucks.  Rose and Gibson leaving the game with hush hush injuries will do that to you.

Spurs v. Clippers isn't going to be a walk over, Clips have been playing great in the last couple of months

Yeah, people forget how great the Clippers have been offensively this year. Plus, Kawhi will have to stick on Chris Paul, which even for him is going to be a tough guard.

I think it's going 6 or 7.

Warriors should beat the Pelicans in five. Houston in 5 or 6. Memphis should beat Portland in 5 or 6.

Atlanta should sweep Brooklyn, the Celts/Cavs series will go 6. Milwaukee could give Chicago issues, too. Thinking that goes 6. Toronto and Washington will go a series too long.

No one should sleep on Memphis. They should get past the non-Matthews Blazers pretty quickly, even though Dame Lillard is so nasty in pressure situations. The Grizz have been to the playoffs a bunch. If they get any outside shooting, and/or Conley heals up, then they could surprise. They're just so uniquely constructed. As great as GSW is on defense, playing Zbo/Gasol2 is a load for everyone.

This is going to be fun. It's super likely we get GSW/Spurs and Hawks/Cavs... but getting there is going to be nuts.

As I think the only Celtics supporter on the board I can tell you that I would be fucking going bonkers if the Celtics pushed this to six games but I don't see it happening. Stevens is a miracle worker but taking two from LeBron/Kyrie/Love would be crazy.  I wanted the Hawks.

I can actually see Boston winning the first game against Cleveland, fans/media going overboard about it, and then the Cavs win the next 4.  Maybe 4 out of 5.

Also, the division rules are to blame for this Spurs/Clippers first round matchup.  It's way too early for one of these two teams to get bounce.  Oh well.

Think the Nets will win a game, possibly two. They can play amazing and beat just about anyone on the too few occasions when they are on their game. Not to mention they have the experience. Don't get me wrong, they aren't winning this thing but I think they can at least be competitive.