DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA Playoffs: OCTOFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

How badly does their rebounding and inside defense suffer with that set-up relative to when they have both Blake and DJ on the court?

Blake has really matured the past year or so in terms of his offensive game. As Barkley mentions all the time though, his low-post game can get way better if he adds some consistent finesse moves rather than relying on backing guys down all the time.

I've really enjoyed the three games I've seen of the series. Last night's was way more entertaining than the hack-a-Jordan fest in game... 4? It was pretty funny listening to Reggie and Harlan shit all over that game.

Take solace in the fact that neither team's getting through Houston. This has been a brutal series for both teams.

I hate Houston more than those two teams combined. :)

I'm ok with the Warriors and Grizzlies though.

Every other opposing team wants to punch Mike Dunleavy Jr.'s face in for his on the court antics.  More than any other current Bulls player, and that's saying something considering Joakim Noah is a Bull.  Something to watch out for in the Cavs/Bulls series.

Spurs can win in L.A., but I'm not going bet against a team just as talented playing at home in a game 7.  If anyone can do it's the Spurs, but I wouldn't put my money on it.  Glen Davis being out hurts the Clippers though, even if they win Saturday. 

I hate to say this, but D-Will at this point makes Starbury look like Michael Jordan in comparison. He's that bad.

Except when he makes threes at the buzzer. I want to cheer for the guy but I wish he would just shut the fuck up. 

EDIT: Cheer for him in general, not in this series obviously

• Like 2