DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA OFFSEASON

Cole Miner

So Jerian Grant and Zings might be for real, Derrick Williams is playing with tons of energy, and Melo doesn't look totally crippled.

The Knicks could actually be fun this year.

Well until Matt Barnes kills Derick Fisher anyway. Or Isiah Thomas' coup.. . . .

It's a total shame. I saw him play at Rhode Island and it was just unfair watching him on the court compared to the children who were trying to guard him.

He had an absolutely crazy upbringing and has had a ton of problems. But, by all accounts, he's one of the most beloved guys in the entire NBA. Other players absolutely love him and say he's the epitome of a dude who will give the shirt off of his back. Read somewhere that he'd have D-League guys come over his house and they could stay until whenever they felt like leaving. And he was also a total weirdo of a player in the best way possible -- a square peg who found a way to get crammed into round holes.

Of course the Kardashians are all over the place at the hospital and brought a bunch of camera crew with them. Oy.

Gawker and TMZ debunked Radar's version of events. Which is good

because that would have been abhorrent. I don't care that they want to be media whores, but Odom is obviously in no condition to refuse having a circus around his possible death bed.

• Like 1

Supposedly, the divorce was finalized in July. But who knows--did they actually sign the final decree or no? This is going to get really messy, and Odom's kids and their future are in jeopardy, no matter what.

The report I saw said the Judge didn't sign off on the paper work so for all legal perpeces they are still married in the eyes of the court.

Supposedly, the divorce was finalized in July. But who knows--did they actually sign the final decree or no? This is going to get really messy, and Odom's kids and their future are in jeopardy, no matter what.

The report I saw said the Judge didn't sign off on the paper work so for all legal perpeces they are still married in the eyes of the court.

Yikes, what a mess.  :(

A lot of people are blaming the Kardashian fame for Odom's woes. I think it was the botched CP3 trade. His psyche was never the same afterwards.

that entire year was a mess for him. He was in that car accident that killed someone in the summer. A lot of people had mentioned he was already emotional because of that, then the trade went down, then it didn't happen, then he got dealt to the Mavs. Not to mention the Kardashians. He had issues before that deal happened, but you're right it screwed his psyche even worse.

LO's had a difficult life. He should have stayed away from the Kardashians, but that's all part of being famous especially in LA. Can't get away from it.