DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA OFFSEASON

Cole Miner

Yahoo has reported LaMarcus Aldridge will be a San Antonio Spur. 

That is so rad!

Edit:

Lamarcus Aldridge

@aldridge_12
I'm happy to say I'm going home to Texas and will be a Spur!! I'm excited to join the team and be close to my family and friends.

tumblr_mi1708ska11s559c9o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Latest Laker deal...

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 2m2 minutes ago

Free agent Lou Williams has agreed to a 3-year, $21 million deal with Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo

Dan Gilbert's gone lost his mind!!!

SportsCenter @SportsCenter 8m8 minutes ago

Cavaliers are considering trading for Nets star Joe Johnson with Cleveland's Brendan Haywood contract chip. (via @WindhorstESPN)

Lou Williams not a bad pickup for the Lakers, and they have something resembling a team right now.

Mavs grabbed Jeremy Evans for vet minimum, which I'm actually a fan of.  We needed to fill the void Brandan Wright left, and Evans definitely fits the mold.

Hearing Corey Joseph's name pop up as a Mavs target. Spurs experts....talk to me about Corey Joseph.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, it appears Joseph and Toronto are closing in on a deal.

Detroit decided to give Reggie Jackson 80 million dollars this evening. That decision seems....questionable.

Hearing Corey Joseph's name pop up as a Mavs target. Spurs experts....talk to me about Corey Joseph.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, it appears Joseph and Toronto are closing in on a deal.

Detroit decided to give Reggie Jackson 80 million dollars this evening. That decision seems....questionable.

I would support that, if it was in another sport,  4 decades ago. . . . 

• Like 2

I'm okay with it, unless he can opt out. The cap being 67-69 million this upcoming season means he's overpaid, definitely, but when it's around 108 the last two years, it'll be a much smaller deal.

Plus, it's not like free agents lineup to come to Detroit. Have to overpay to get or, in this case, keep guys.