DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2015 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

Did I miss something, because I have no idea why it seemed Crosby had his ass nailed to the bench for most of the third. He wasn't having a good game but he's still supposed to be the best player in the world and its a one goal game.

I'll never understand how if something like that happens and time gets reset - any goal scored during non-existent time doesn't count but a penalty does. Only in the NHL.

At first I agreed but if you think about it, if a play is over and you high sticked a guy during dead time, it is still a penalty in normal play. So why any different if time is rolled back?

I guess I can follow that logic. 

Fucking Corey Perry. His first goal was total dumb luck off the double redirect. Jets are going to regret giving away that lead tonight. Wheeler plunking the post in the second period instead of making it 3-1 came back to bite them in the ass.

Also, work will suck tomorrow. West coast games and akahol is a bad combination.

PK Subban just did the best fucking interview on the Sportsnet pre-game show.

I don't want to open up a can of worms or anything but remember when we were having the debate around here whether PK was getting boo'ed because he's black? That interview right there (and his comments yesterday) along with him being a good player are why he gets boo'ed, not his skin color. He's a total smartass asshole. And there's nothing wrong with that. Sports is better with heels. Kudos to PK for not doing the generic interview everyone expected.