DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2015 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

They had Al MacInnis and Chris Pronger on the same team at the same time. That shit wasn't fair. Demitra was also at his best during that era. I miss that guy.

It's always interesting to think about what the Blues would have done if the NHL didn't steal Stevens from us.

No matter of "well technically they were in the right" blah blah blah will not make me angry when I realize it's possible they could have had Pronger, Stevens, and MacInnis on one blue line.

• Like 1

Mike Keenan arriving in St. Louis was a fascinating trainwreck from the get go.  If they had somehow managed to keep it together, all that ego still would have blown up at some point.  Also, even after Keenan's departure, it's not like Brett Hull was thrilled with Joel Quenneville.

The Blues find a way to blow it, and I think what bugs me most is that it's almost always with a whimper.  The Monday Night Miracle in '86 and Game 7 double-OT against Detroit in '96, those were the exciting exceptions.  At this point, though, I consider it a major success if they make it to the second round.

Just joined the bracket challenge. I picked the Caps in 5 over Isles in first round and rags to win the cup in the hopes I jinx both from happening.

Dudes, it's here! How crazy of a wait has this been for you Winnipeggers? One season without watching a truly significant game feels like an eternity. I can't imagine what 19 would feel like.

Tickets for tonight in DC were going for under $40 on StubHub. Guess people are saving for Nats playoff tickets down there. Think cheapest for game 3 in LI are $150.