DVDVR Message Board

Raw 4-6-15

MGFanJay

Just watched the divas tag and I've come to the conclusion Naomi needs to stop showing off how "athletic" she is. She's going to blow out an ACL doing it.

It could be worse on one episode of Total Divas she was trying out various springboard based offensive maneuvers that she could have completely blown out her knee.

I may have just gotten really into the idea of the champ being a monster that only shows up for special occasions, but I feel like I've already seen Seth Rollins, World Heavyweight Champion too much. He should be busy being the biggest celebrity of all time, not wrestling matches on Raw against rookies and getting into fights with Kane. 

I agree, with WWE having Cena and Bryan with the secondary titles they could easily afford to have Rollins do less in the ring to make it seem more special when he does have a singles match.  I mean they have plenty of wrestlers to fill a RAW card, I don't think Rollins should disappear for months like Brock does but he doesn't need to be in matches every week.

I may have just gotten really into the idea of the champ being a monster that only shows up for special occasions, but I feel like I've already seen Seth Rollins, World Heavyweight Champion too much. He should be busy being the biggest celebrity of all time, not wrestling matches on Raw against rookies and getting into fights with Kane. 

I agree, with WWE having Cena and Bryan with the secondary titles they could easily afford to have Rollins do less in the ring to make it seem more special when he does have a singles match.  I mean they have plenty of wrestlers to fill a RAW card, I don't think Rollins should disappear for months like Brock does but he doesn't need to be in matches every week.

He should constantly be doing stuff that isn't wrestling on the show, like photoshoots for companies or being interviewed by a documentary crew that is doing a huge thing about his rise to greatness. Key to the city ceremonies, or Big Brother Big Sister appearances that end up like the SNL Peyton Manning sketch.

Or wrestling Jamie Noble for charity events

• Like 2

I'd like to see WWE respond to the criticism about lack of first names by repackaging Neville as Neville Neville and given a David Bowie gimmick.

Then, when The Rock comes back, he can bury him by calling him a Queen Bitch.

Wasn't sure if I should put this in this thread or the NXT thread, but figured since the match happened on RAW, I'd post it here.

I had such a good feeling watching Adrian Neville against Seth Rollins on RAW. Watching him develop in NXT and finally get the call up, and then put in such a spotlight match, it was a good feeling. I never saw him as PAC, so I can only imagine what those who followed him since those days were feeling, but I think that is one of the great things about NXT. We get to see these guys debut and work their way up. I think back to seeing Rusev debut with Sylvester Laforte and where he is now. It's something that not many fans of other sports get to experience. I can't wait to see what Sami Zayn does on the main roster once he finally debuts as I truly believe there is nobody better in wrestling than Sami right now and he totally deserves it. We talk about not wanting the guys to get called up because we love them on NXT so much, but we know that RAW is the main event and it's a huge deal for them to be there and I can't help to just feel happy for the guys who make it and love to be along for a part of their journey with them.

• Like 1

As sung at Old Trafford about 20 years ago:

Neville Neville, They're in defence

Neville Neville, their future's immense

Neville Neville, they aren't half bad

Neville Neville, the name of their Dad

• Like 1