DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2015 - THE REST OF THE SEASON...

RIPPA

Headed to Nassau. Isles win, they get home ice and I get up to 4 free games. Sadly there isn't going to be a super long ceremony with past greats because they didn't want to risk a last game at Shea situation.

Ottawa is in! 5 Canadian teams in the playoffs and there's a ~20% chance of McDavid going to one of the two shitbum organizations that didn't make it in.

HEY! Eh... true.

I am giddy with the thought of the Leafs winning. Not because it'd be great for me but I can't wait for the "it was rigged!" outcry surely to follow.

Although the Kings winning the lottery would be just so beyond hilarious I kinda want it to happen to see Tim Murray's head explode.

Thank you NHL Gamecenter: I flipped to the Dallas game and got to see Jamie Benn take the league scoring title by notching two points in the last 2:30 to pass Tavares.

Correction, Benn got an eng and a bullshit assist that was a hometown scoring decision. I'm pissed about the real Johnny Hockey not winning the Art Ross Trophy.

Did you even bother to read my follow up post where I pointed that out? From what I heard, it counted as an assist because it hit him by accident and that still counts.

DVR Alert: NHLN is airing a documentary on the Colliseum called "Fort Neverlose" on Tuesday (think it's 9pm est). Hope they do the place justice because after Rexall and the Joe close all the old barns will be history. Atmosphere at these new places just doesn't come close, and I'm dreading what Barclays will be like.