DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

10981434_10153227714601753_9075693987133

Hey, when you're booked, you get to the show by any means necessary.

(Besides, the best part of this pic is that he's apparently wearing a Destination America hoodie. You know that came out of his TNA PO.)

So who is this anyway? I presume someone in TNA.
It looks like Tony Kozina, who last I heard was not part of TNA. Unless he gets a Destination America hoodie for carrying Davey's bags.

It is indeed Tony Kozina.  I seem to recall that he did a Gut Check against Davey a couple of months ago. 

Or he just mooched the hoodie off Davey.

10981434_10153227714601753_9075693987133

Hey, when you're booked, you get to the show by any means necessary.

(Besides, the best part of this pic is that he's apparently wearing a Destination America hoodie. You know that came out of his TNA PO.)

So who is this anyway? I presume someone in TNA.
It looks like Tony Kozina, who last I heard was not part of TNA. Unless he gets a Destination America hoodie for carrying Davey's bags.

It is indeed Tony Kozina. I seem to recall that he did a Gut Check against Davey a couple of months ago.

Or he just mooched the hoodie off Davey.

GIVE ME YOUR 20-YEAR-OLDS!!!!

Who's the guy behind Gary with the groovy muttonchops?

Is that a terribly young Bob Orton?

Definitely Baby Orton. Dusty Rhodes used to do promos about how he was going to powder his little behind and slap a diaper on him.

11150335_10152923631313218_1281580867780

Sorry for the quote, but youngstas gots to know...this has to be from Hart's run in Georgia circa 1975/76

Abdullah, Gary Hart, Gordon Solie

Bob Orton, Dick Slater, Professor Toru Tanaka

Now there's a stable!

I'm assuming the pics are in black and white because Gary's sport coat and Gordon's shirt would blind people and cause seizures in full color.

• Like 4