DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

This may be old news, but I had to do some birthday shopping at Toys 'r Us earlier today and apparently a knock-off lego company licensed the rights to WWE and have a bunch of odd sets available.  The existence of an almost lego Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman is one thing, a Wyatt swamp cabin complete with trap door and gator is another, but I think this was my favorite.

WWE-Stackdown-Tag-Team-Sets--pTRU1-19438

• Like 1

The Stackdown universe is so much better booked than the Smackdown one.

I could get into some Bray Wyatt at the swamp angles. Bray throws Cena in the water, an alligator eats him and he is never seen again while that guy from Swamp People yells "TREEE SHAKKEEEAAAAAA". Maybe a Skinner run in or something.

11136678_10153378443484384_9611752005517

From Rock's Facebook account:

Cool story to share on Easter… After my workout I'm driving in my pick up and notice these kids in the rearview mirror screaming and running after my truck. Thought to myself, "Should I stop or keep driving?". I stopped. I hop out of my truck and this kid runs up to me, hugs the hell outta me and says its been his life's dream to meet me and tell me how much Ive inspired him to fight cancer (Hodgkin's lymphoma) and hard core chemo and stem cell transplant treatments. He was a little teary eyed and said for months and months all he's wanted to do was find me and say this face to face. I told him what it meant to me to hear this story. I thanked him, hugged him (and his friends), took a few pics, got back in my truck and drove away. As I'm driving I start shaking my head (and tearing up) at how fragile life is and how amazing and cool the universe was to make this meeting between myself and this special kid Nick Miller come true. Let's always take a moment to count our blessings… cause there's always something to be grateful for. Happy Easter y'all - DJ

• Like 4

11136678_10153378443484384_9611752005517

From Rock's Facebook account:

Cool story to share on Easter… After my workout I'm driving in my pick up and notice these kids in the rearview mirror screaming and running after my truck. Thought to myself, "Should I stop or keep driving?". I stopped. I hop out of my truck and this kid runs up to me, hugs the hell outta me and says its been his life's dream to meet me and tell me how much Ive inspired him to fight cancer (Hodgkin's lymphoma) and hard core chemo and stem cell transplant treatments. He was a little teary eyed and said for months and months all he's wanted to do was find me and say this face to face. I told him what it meant to me to hear this story. I thanked him, hugged him (and his friends), took a few pics, got back in my truck and drove away. As I'm driving I start shaking my head (and tearing up) at how fragile life is and how amazing and cool the universe was to make this meeting between myself and this special kid Nick Miller come true. Let's always take a moment to count our blessings… cause there's always something to be grateful for. Happy Easter y'all - DJ

Turns out that kid has been skyping with Justin Roberts for months, but I guess Rock didn't have time to report the truth.

• Like 7