DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Forget that...they become Super Friends and destroy ISIS.

Here's the plan.  You send Hodge in first to crush their food supply with his bare hands.  You follow up with a ground attack by Meng.  He will literally tear out all of the vital organs of every ISIS member.  Finally, Brock awakens and walks out of the fucking ocean like Godzilla.  We have all seen how effective he is at shutting down communications and commentary.  Brock destroys the remaining infrastructure leaving a trail of overturned tables and shoes in his wake.  Brock returns to the ocean, Meng runs loose in the wild until he is needed next, and Danny Hodge goes before the UN and crushes some fucking apples.  All the while the USA (and American Samoa) are safe and sound.  

• Like 6

From Seth Rollins' Instagram:

1743029_1097404166951939_1425086213_n.jp

"This is the photo that will define a  generation."

--

There's a joke to be made in there about millenials feeling entitled to things they didn't earn, but... well I can't think of a good way to end this sentence. 

From Seth Rollins' Instagram:

1743029_1097404166951939_1425086213_n.jp

"This is the photo that will define a  generation."

--

There's a joke to be made in there about millenials feeling entitled to things they didn't earn, but... well I can't think of a good way to end this sentence. 

'... but it can't be like before 'cause my dwarf is getting tired and my fat man just won't travel anymore.'?

Forget that...they become Super Friends and destroy ISIS.

Here's the plan.  You send Hodge in first to crush their food supply with his bare hands.  You follow up with a ground attack by Meng.  He will literally tear out all of the vital organs of every ISIS member.  Finally, Brock awakens and walks out of the fucking ocean like Godzilla.  We have all seen how effective he is at shutting down communications and commentary.  Brock destroys the remaining infrastructure leaving a trail of overturned tables and shoes in his wake.  Brock returns to the ocean, Meng runs loose in the wild until he is needed next, and Danny Hodge goes before the UN and crushes some fucking apples.  All the while the USA (and American Samoa) are safe and sound.  

Harley.

Harley will in fact be overseeing the logistics.  There needs to be a financier to acquire the resources, after all, and

Harley_Race.jpg