DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

It blows my mind that this company periodically pats itself on the back for creating opportunities for women (mostly in on-camera roles), but seems to not notice that they tend to present women in the worst possible light.  

Actually, it blows my mind that the heir apparent  to Vince's job is female.

I bet someone could goad ol' insecure Jericho to ask Steph about that quote

He'd have to warm up by telling stories about hanging around actual rock stars backstage, namedropping every single person he had a two-second interaction with.  And then go over Bray Wyatt.

He'd have to warm up by telling stories about hanging around actual rock stars backstage, namedropping every single person he had a two-second interaction with. And then go over Bray Wyatt.

I know you're just hatin', but there's no way in hell that going over Bray was Jericho's decision.

• Like 1

I know he has some fans on this board, so I thought I'd pass along that Cassandro had a mild stroke while driving yesterday and subsequently got in an accident. I think he's still in the hospital, but is up and lucid and seemingly on the mend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1cDwVC9BA

2. Just witness the heat Eva had there, just sitting on a fucking box. All she was doing was preening on a box. 

I really thought that entrance was amazing, perfect music and lighting.  It would have been even better if the box rotated around while she preened.

That said, I think a good deal of that heat was from the NXT crowd in a "Don't ruin our good wrestling divas with fashion models kind-of way".  Like, they would have gotten the same heat if they'd put an early, untrained Kelly Kelly in that spot instead.

• Like 1