DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I mean, I get it, but that's really a decision they should have made a year ago.

Assuming he's retaining Sunday, whatever he's replacing it with, he needs to hit it one time and one time only, period. There's no other way.

Guys guys guys I'm watching Evolve 39 right now and Chris Hero is walking to the ring doing forearm bumps with fans and Green Lantern Fan straight up tries to bypass the forarm bump and hug him instead.  What a fucking goof.  Christ I wish I had the means to make a gif.

• Like 3

They're going to take away the only credible thing about Rollins to make him a proper chicken shit champ.

They can always establish something else instantly if it's booked properly (i.e. Bryan murdering Cena with The Goat Knee), but it's undermining a year's worth of work.

Ultimate troll: WWE gives him the stunner.

They're going to take away the only credible thing about Rollins to make him a proper chicken shit champ.

They can always establish something else instantly if it's booked properly (i.e. Bryan murdering Cena with The Goat Knee), but it's undermining a year's worth of work.

Ultimate troll: WWE gives him the GTS.

Fixed that for ya.

Am I wrong in thinking the curbstomp is 1% Seth Rollins jumping and 99% the stompees throwing themselves to the mat, usually on their hands?

The only time it looked dangerous was at Wrestlemania because They had to set up that RKO finish.

That new DDT looked terrible and more dangerous.

I think it's funny that now Rollins has to take an unnecessary bump when he literally had to just do a little hop while someone pretended to hit their face only six inches to a foot off the ground. The Curb Stomp is something that the bumpee can make look good if they do it right and Rollins could do forever while doing next to nothing, saving years off his career by using as a finish. It seems incredibly safe. 

Then again I don't think that ban is gonna last nor the RKO one; this is probably an angle they cooked up for the PPV.

I just had the most bizarre wrestling dream while taking a nap. I was working with Bubba Dudley on some commercial and the other two guys we were working. who were like some anonymous muscleheads not with our federation shot on us; there was water around where we were wrestling and rocks on the bottom and dude throws me in and drops on me I get all cut up. It was pretty nasty. They stiffed Bubba too and someone says the cops are looking for those guys. Ended with Paul Heyman throwing me a quarter while I was getting wrapped up because he had to call someone that didn't want to talk to him and they told him to pay me for the call, and we look at each other like, "those assholes". 

• Like 4

I just had the most bizarre wrestling dream while taking a nap. I was working with Bubba Dudley on some commercial and the other two guys we were working. who were like some anonymous muscleheads not with our federation shot on us; there was water around where we were wrestling and rocks on the bottom and dude throws me in and drops on me I get all cut up. It was pretty nasty. They stiffed Bubba too and someone says the cops are looking for those guys. Ended with Paul Heyman throwing me a quarter while I was getting wrapped up because he had to call someone that didn't want to talk to him and they told him to pay me for the call, and we look at each other like, "those assholes". 

dude 4/20 was yesterday :P

• Like 1