DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I guess everyone is selectively forgetting the story, particularly out of Bryan's own mouth, about how when he told WWE he was ready to come back they put him through a whole bunch of tests before he got cleared to return. If it's the same nerve issue acting up again, then it's just one of those things.

Carson Palmer spent a large portion of large season lingering between "he could play next week if the nerve wakes up/he might never play again because we don't know if the nerve will wake up" and I guarantee he had better medical attention and saw more doctors than Daniel Bryan.

They actually saw the same doctor, per Bryan.

Three huge Daniel Bryan reactions:

Mark Henry losing it at 42 second mark is the best. Right at the point HHH says "a game changing moment in time" like anybody there could give a fuck.

• Like 2

Mark Henry losing it at 42 second mark is the best. Right at the point HHH says "a game changing moment in time" like anybody there could give a fuck.

The only minus is JBL. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!  Then Cole has to jump in.  Let the shit fucking breathe.  Shit.

• Like 1

The only minus is JBL. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!  Then Cole has to jump in.  Let the shit fucking breathe.  Shit.

How much of that is Vince telling them to talk over it in hopes it loses it's importance

Random thought: I think "ahead on points" is my favorite general heel commentator talking point ever. It's such a disingenuous assertion based on how American pro wrestling matches are normally contested. Makes me laugh every time.

--Doc Gallows' Southern Fried Championship Wrestling from Saturday night in Barnesville, GA before 300 fans:  Robert Gibson won Battle Royal for Southern title, Southside Trash b Big Andy & Chris Nelms, Ethan Carter III b Tyson Dean, Amber Gallows b Demencia DeLoach, Doc Gallows & Haku & Tama Tonga b Jake Davis & Leslie Leatherman & Iceburg Slim in a falls count anywhere match.  

HAKU!! Please tell me there's footage online

...as far as Cena using the Stunner and everything that has gone down (Austin not doing the WWE Network podcast, being upset about Cena using the Stunner on a recent podcast, etc.), you would be very naive to believe it is just a coincidence that it is all happening at the same time.

Meltzer thinks it's a subtle way of hinting at a Cena/Austin feud down the line. But, yet, WWE just sent a C&D order to ProWrestlingTees because of Austin's merch.