DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I don't condone what Steiner did and he shouldn't have confronted her if he has issues with Hogan, I just don't believe he made "felony terrorist threats" towards Hogan to her. I also wonder what exactly set him off. I will be interesting what the police have to say about this.

Also random legal question, but since this occurred in an airport who handles incidents in airports? Local cops, state cops, FBI?

I don't condone what Steiner did and he shouldn't have confronted her if he has issues with Hogan, I just don't believe he made "felony terrorist threats" towards Hogan to her. I also wonder what exactly set him off. I will be interesting what the police have to say about this.

When you threaten Hulkamania, you're threatening America.  Hence, it's a terrorist threat.

• Like 8

Don't know why the kid was so upset Samoans have a hard time winning Wrestlemania WWE Title Matches:

Yoko beat Bret

Hulk beat Yoko

Yoko beat Lex

Bret beat Yoko

Austin beat Rock

HHH beat Rock, Show, Foley

Austin beat Rock

Rock beat Austin

Cena beat Rock

Then

Rollins beat Lesnar, Reigns

Instead of WWE throwing new programming on the Network starring Jerry Springer I could care less about, just give me the trial of Scott Steiner v. Hulk Hogan. Stretch it out over 12-episodes and take my damn money.

Have Samoa Joe debut at the prosecutions surprise witness. Please please please make this happen.  

There's like 7.2% chance Hogan's wife didn't recognize who Scott Steiner was.

32.9% chance she understood a single word he said to her.

87.3% chance Steiner thought he was talking to Brooke Hogan.

100% that Hogan's a punk.

IRREFUTABLE PROOF:

• Like 8

Jennifer calls Hogan to tell him a large muscular man confronted her in the airport and said vulgar things about him, he exaggerates the story. Still considering Steiner has a pending lawsuit against Hogan, this is really really dumb.

Give it a few more years and the story will be that Hogan was actually there when this all went down, and ended up bodyslamming Steiner onto the conveyor belt after he threatened Jennifer. Oh, and Steiner weighed 700 pounds at the time of the incident. There were 10 different flights all delayed at once, so there were nearly 1,000 people cramped to capacity in the airport to witness this all happen.

• Like 1

Jennifer calls Hogan to tell him a large muscular man confronted her in the airport and said vulgar things about him, he exaggerates the story. Still considering Steiner has a pending lawsuit against Hogan, this is really really dumb.

Give it a few more years and the story will be that Hogan was actually there when this all went down, and ended up bodyslamming Steiner onto the conveyor belt after he threatened Jennifer. Oh, and Steiner weighed 700 pounds at the time of the incident. There were 10 different flights all delayed at once, so there were nearly 1,000 people cramped to capacity in the airport to witness this all happen.

I'm now imagining Steiner riding the baggage conveyor all the way around and Hogan slamming him again.

• Like 2

I met Kendrick at Wrestlecon super chill but he looked super baked. I told him I was from Tacoma, Washinton and he signed my 8x10 "To Web Go Hawks - Brian Kendrick". He was also selling his photos for 5 bucks. Idk maybe Eva Maria improves and becomes the Diva daredevil it'd be better then what she was doing before her injury, which was just being there.