DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

An nWo Samoa would have the potential to be a terrifying group.

Just having a normal match and then 30 Samoans run out and start attacking.

I think if I was in the ring and saw 30 angry Samoans barging down the aisle toward me, I'd think about popping the cyanide pill I brought with me.

Well, yeah, on one hand 30 angry samoans are rushing the ring, but on the other hand BROCK LESNAR is in said ring waiting for them, so it might actually be safest to stay there.

My mental recording of Gorilla Monsoon's "irresistible force meeting the immoveable object" call springs to mind.

Vince should have just called an audible and had Daniel Bryan walk out of WM with the world title.

Sika and family would be so busy doing the "Yes" chant, they'd all be like "Roman Reigns is at WrestleMania?

Even in Samoa, they're angry abouyt D Bry's depush.

No, you see, every time Harley Race is brought up in the same sentence as those two, full grown cats die. I'm sorry, Cristobal :(

One of the reasons why I always give Harley Race a full paragraph unto himself alone.

• Like 1

If there's no kittens left, that means MY CAT IS THE CUTEST THING ON EARTH!

I WIN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Not so fast. My two cats will contest your cat's claim. There is only one way settle this. Three Way Dance. Not even an Islander or Harley Race can resist the cute onslaught of Cali & Cleo.

I WIN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Not so fast. My two cats will contest your cat's claim. There is only one way settle this. Three Way Dance. Not even an Islander or Harley Race can resist the cute onslaught of Cali & Cleo.

Turns out one of your cats had an "accident".

(Is it weird that I thought of Kane pushing Paul Bearer down the steps?)

I WIN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Turns out one of your cats had an "accident".

(Is it weird that I thought of Kane pushing Paul Bearer down the steps?)

No more and no less weird than my old reflex to start an ECW! ECW! chant when I heard the crashing sound, I suppose.

Saw someone on a NEWZ site (So it could be cribbed from the WO, or made up) say that Vince recently attended his first NXT show and is now super-excited about Charlotte and looking to bring her up right away.  It was also said he was a big fan of Sasha Banks.

This skeeves me out.

He wants her features in the Fap-Out commercials....umm I mean Tap-Out.

Which she's already in.

Saw someone on a NEWZ site (So it could be cribbed from the WO, or made up) say that Vince recently attended his first NXT show and is now super-excited about Charlotte and looking to bring her up right away.  It was also said he was a big fan of Sasha Banks.

Or perhaps me in the NXT thread (posting from PWI)....

Ah, my apologies, I seldom go in the NXT thread anymore, since The Network took away NXT from us Canadians.

So either:

Vince is so paranoid about finishes getting out that they kept it secret until they absolutely had to

OR

Vince is so mercurial that he didn't decide until the night of the show

Neither is a good option.

Or C) They had multiple scenarios in play and Brock finally re-signing allowed them to go another way, and they gauged the crowd reactions and thought it was better not to give your "next big thing"-type face his big win in front of a largely hostile crowd.

Every time DVDVR talks about the Samoans or Haku, a kitten dies.

Thus, no kittens are left on earth. Good job, guys.

Have you ever owned a cat? Cats are assholes. I have one, and as much as I love her, she is an asshole. I tell her that frequently.

Every time DVDVR talks about the Samoans or Haku, a kitten dies.

Thus, no kittens are left on earth. Good job, guys.

the crowd at this week's Raw wouldn't have noticed because none of them have ever seen a pussy in their lives.
  • Like 9

http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/wwestudios/santas-little-helper-miz-page

After getting fired from his job, a slick, fast-talking businessman (Dax) is given an opportunity of a lifetime to become Santa Claus’ second-in-command. However, getting the job won’t be that easy: Dax must go head-to-head against an elf that feels she’s more deserving of the title. As the competition heats up, Dax learns the true meaning of Christmas… but ultimately who will become "Santa’s Little Helper"?

Is it just me or are 95% of holiday movies are someone learning the true meaning of Christmas?

Miz has turned into a decent-ish actor. He might be too good for WWE Studios at this point. I watched him in that other awful xmas movie he did and it was, like, wow, you're actually the one trying in this film.

Hopefully Santa will be played by Mick Foley.

True. Just wanted to make that distinction. Don't want to offend Meng if he happens to be reading this....

I am going to sleep with my back against the wall just in case...even if I am not the offender.

Jokes on you. Meng will just bust through the wall ala Juggernaught in X-Men.

I want that WWE Studios movie Ambrose did last year that is basically being pitched as "Die Hard with Dean Ambrose" to come out already.

Like, seriously, if you just market it as "Die Hard with Dean Ambrose" it will do Marvel movie numbers.

• Like 1

I want that WWE Studios movie Ambrose did last year that is basically being pitched as "Die Hard with Dean Ambrose" to come out already.

Like, seriously, if you just market it as "Die Hard with Dean Ambrose" it will do Marvel movie numbers.

It's his version of Assault On Precinct 13 with some Die Hard thrown in. I'm guessing Ambrose is in a holding pattern till the movie comes out. If there's a limited release, I will go see it.