DVDVR Message Board

Global Force Wrestling Debut!

So Hacksaw Jim Duggan is on the roster. Does this mean he's wrestling? I'm halfway interested if so. The WWE won't give Duggan a serious last run so why the hell not Jarrett. Duggan countering some indy guy's flippy moves with a big haymaker would be so awesome.

He's just there for the house shows/meet+greet/autograph stuff.......but now I really want to see Jim Duggan and Scott Steiner vs. The Young Bucks

• Like 2

Have you guys seen those anti smoking ads where dudes are talking about some hot chick on a dating app but then they see she has a cigarette in one pic and they are suddenly repulsed? That's basically my reaction when I look at this roster and then see Jim Cornette. 

• Like 3

Have you guys seen those anti smoking ads where dudes are talking about some hot chick on a dating app but then they see she has a cigarette in one pic and they are suddenly repulsed? That's basically my reaction when I look at this roster and then see Jim Cornette. 

Which, by the way, is ridiculous. 1) she's a babe, 2) if she smokes, she pokes. Hell, I  started smoking with the express purpose of talking to the artsy girls standing outside my college classes.

I knew Cornette was involved the second I saw a "New Heavenly Bodies" on the roster. I like Cornette, mind you, but he didn't do a whole lot for Bodacious Bart and Bombastic Bob.

• Like 1

"Ladies and gentlemen, or should I say you bunch of white trash, this match is a tag team match. Introducing first, getting the day off from the shoe store he works at, Chuck Taylor. And his partner from a backyard in France, Trent Beret. And their opponents, a couple of NWO wannabes that don't got no respect and didn't never show me no respect and try to shake my hand, and they couldn't never carry me and my brother's jocks, weighing in at a combined weight of less than the vein in my cock...Bill and Randy, The Young Punks."

"Listen up, this is the main event so after this match you white trash got to go home to the trailer park. Coming to the ring first, a second-generation wrestler whose daddy was really strong but nowhere near as strong as me, this is Harry Boy Smith. And his partner comes from Texas and only two things come Texas and he's got a tramp stamp so you know which one he is, Lance Hoyt. And their opponents are some more NWO wannabes and they think they're hot shit cause they been IWGP Tag Team Champions. Well, let me tell you, me and my brother were the greatest IWGP Tag Team Champions and we beat everybody over there. Legends! Muto, Chono, Sasaki, Hase, we dropped all of 'em on their heads and these two clowns got beat cause they got distracted by a broad, that's a six at best, cause they ain't never had no pussy before. Here's Karl "Popgun" Anderson and a guy who painted his face up to hide his tears cause he's scared to death to be near the Big Bad Booty Daddy, the big retard Doc Gallows."

To quote Homer: It's funny because it's true.

Something that I haven't seen asked yet: Could the ROH/DA deal have consequences for GFW as well?

A whole bunch of their supposed "roster" is also working ROH. That probably wasn't a problem before, but could it be now that ROH is on national television?

George T. Murdoch aka Tyrus has been pulled since TNA decided to suddenly making a big stink

As opposed to ROH and Moose - where they worked out a deal with Jarrett so Moose could work house shows just not tapings.

I mean no one is going to be sad about Tyrus not being there but clearly TNA wants to make sure is hates Jarrett until the very end