DVDVR Message Board

Global Force Wrestling Debut!

Im trying to think of contractually unaffiliated guys they could bring in at this point....

Lance Hoyt. 

Brian Myers.

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Colt Cabana. 

The Young Bucks.

Crime Time.

The Bullet Club guys, if an arrangement is made.

Tommy Dreamer.

The Dudley Boys.

uh.....

Ignoring reality of guys signing - other unaffiliated not mentioned yet

Elijah Burke

Charlie Haas

Tomko

James Mason (I am trying to think of UK guys who aren't pseudo with TNA)

Buff Bagwell

Garrett Bischoff

Wes Brisco

And if they are doing a women's division

Cheerleader Melissa

Velvet Sky (though she goes were Bubba Ray goes)

Jackie

ODB (I can't assume she has a ROH contract and if she does I doubt it is that solid)

What's Sylvester Terkay up to? Vladimir Koslov? Carlito? Ricky Ortiz? Maybe get Rico out of retirement.

Always liked Terkay, wouldn't mind seeing him turn up there. Maybe Balls Mahoney,Roadkill,DJ Gabriel,Shawn Stasiak and Chuck Palumbo. Whats Above Average Mike Sanders doing now?

I'd be okay if they just looked through a bunch of IWA Mid-South videos from 2002 and hired anyone that isn't dead or in jail. The nerds and smarks can geek out over CM Punk and Austin Aries, while I mark out for Simon Sezz vs. Adam Gooch in a best of seven series.

Bull Pain needs to be involved somewhere.

• Like 1

I'd be okay if they just looked through a bunch of IWA Mid-South videos from 2002 and hired anyone that isn't dead or in jail. The nerds and smarks can geek out over CM Punk and Austin Aries, while I mark out for Simon Sezz vs. Adam Gooch in a best of seven series.

Bull Pain needs to be involved somewhere.

Well if they're going that route how about Cash Flo, Tarek the Great and American Kickboxer?

• Like 2

Is Mickie Knuckles still working? Because I'm sure Russo can't wait to change her first name back to 'Moose' again.