DVDVR Message Board

Global Force Wrestling Debut!

Press releases to announce the lighting company make me think GFW will never have any real news to announce (y'know, like wrestler signings, a tv deal, card lineups).

I eagerly await August, when Global Force will finally announce what weight and brightness copy paper they've decided to use.

• Like 1

Who will be the hard cam operator?! Tune in next week!

How will we find out? We'll never see him...

Easy, the ringside roving camera operator goes against the script and dramatically reveals the identity of the mysterious hard cam operator. Give me money.

• Like 2

Press releases to announce the lighting company make me think GFW will never have any real news to announce (y'know, like wrestler signings, a tv deal, card lineups).

I eagerly await August, when Global Force will finally announce what weight and brightness copy paper they've decided to use.

Who but WB Mason?

Easy, the ringside roving camera operator goes against the script and dramatically reveals the identity of the mysterious hard cam operator. Give me money.

Does he form the nLo - New Lighting Order - on the next tv show or do they save that for the PPV?

• Like 1

Does he form the nLo - New Lighting Order - on the next tv show or do they save that for the PPV?

Forms at the beginning of the TV taping, dissention is teased by the end of the first episode, by the last episode nLo and nLo-Dim are at war, blown off at the PPV. How am I not running this?

• Like 2