DVDVR Message Board

RAW 03/30/15

The Natural

Well I think Axel is safe since he has moved into the comedy jobber role.

Heath Slater - however - better change his number

Bryan mentioned Heath Slater by name on the Jericho podcast as a guy that he wanted to get over. Not that he has any stroke but I'm curious to see if anything will come of that.

That actually sounds like an awesome gig for him. What a novel concept: use your wrestling scientist to experiment with the lineup and get dudes elevated.

Don't get putting Reigns in a spot that would make him the most hated man on the entire show. Seriously, after the horrific beating at Mania they could've easily claimed he had a concussion or some other malady.

The problem is you need Reigns out there because Brock was out there. You want Reigns to be on Brock's level so if Brock could show up, so could Reigns. They should've just had Reigns destroy Rollins as he tries to escape during the 6-man. Then the show can end with Orton standing tall in the ring, Reigns standing tall on the stage holding the belt. It's not going to get Reigns over with the crowd, but there was 0% chance of them cheering for Reigns even though there's no reason for them to boo him anymore.

• Like 1

I also posted one regarding the whole 'fuck Vince for burying Bryan Danielson' bullshit that the original WM 31 thread refused to let fucking die.

But I don't care anymore. This place is the only place I go to talk wrestling and keep up with it, but y'all are so fucking jaded, you killed this bitch's interest in wrestling.

Edit: forget I didn't post my rant cuz RIPPA locked it before I posted it. Lol

So does that mean you're leaving?

Grop-excitement.jpg

• Like 3

From WON douche

The Main Event, dominated by love for Ryback, is where we decided to take RAW over. We delivered "This is Boring" "NXT" "Sami Zyan", "Kevin Owens" "Hideo" , "Finn" "Breeze Is Georgous" and "How You Doin?", "Please Retire", "Same old Shit" (to the Big Show) and "We are Awesome" chants throughout. Oh...and don't forget about a 1 minute Mexican Wave becuse we were bored. Disrespectful, But SO MUCH FUN.

Hey Joel O'Brien (the guy who wrote this). Fuck You.

I'm surprised he didn't brag about the blow job chants during the Diva tag. "You suck Cena" " You suck Bryan" "You suck Tyson" "You suck Punk." Think the odds are good that they will move RAW as far away from Mania as possible next year. WWE did a good job with the audio though and hiding it.

Did that actually happen? Wow. Fuck those people.

• Like 1

So they went right back to the same old shit with Reigns that wasn't working before Mania. He showed no effects from the beating at Mania either. I don't know how long they can have Bryan and Cena with mid card titles with that main event crew that wrestled on Raw.

Don't get putting Reigns in a spot that would make him the most hated man on the entire show. Seriously, after the horrific beating at Mania they could've easily claimed he had a concussion or some other malady.

The problem is you need Reigns out there because Brock was out there. You want Reigns to be on Brock's level so if Brock could show up, so could Reigns. They should've just had Reigns destroy Rollins as he tries to escape during the 6-man. Then the show can end with Orton standing tall in the ring, Reigns standing tall on the stage holding the belt. It's not going to get Reigns over with the crowd, but there was 0% chance of them cheering for Reigns even though there's no reason for them to boo him anymore.

I think they decided to hold off whatever plan they have for Reigns, at least for last night.  No point on wasting anything on that crowd; save it for next week.  I hate that they got to see Lesnar being killer awesome, emphasis on the killer.

So they went right back to the same old shit with Reigns that wasn't working before Mania. He showed no effects from the beating at Mania either. I don't know how long they can have Bryan and Cena with mid card titles with that main event crew that wrestled on Raw.

Nevermind Reigns,Ambrose takes a Masato Tanaka-esque bump through a ladder on Sunday and then can go 10+ minutes w Cena the next day?

I also posted one regarding the whole 'fuck Vince for burying Bryan Danielson' bullshit that the original WM 31 thread refused to let fucking die.

But I don't care anymore. This place is the only place I go to talk wrestling and keep up with it, but y'all are so fucking jaded, you killed this bitch's interest in wrestling.

I don't have to pick a side here, do I?

The only thing I would've changed about Ambrose/Cena was to do some sort of video package on the injuries last night (Ambrose, Uso, Brock, Reigns). Put over the ladder bump big early in the show (before the IC title match) so that it helps Ambrose look even tougher later.

Re: Sheamus, I like the mohawk, but the muttonchop dreads look ridiculous.

The crowd was actually pretty fun for a while.  WWE threw them a helluva bone with Neville and Lucha Dragons debuting, which were fun moments.  Then they had Paige and AJ in Bayley's shirt which was awesome.  On top of that there Bryan/Ziggler and Cena/Ambrose, both great matches.  And Brock was destroying fools to boot.  This should have been an amazing Raw.

So why is it the only things sticking with me are things that piss me off?  The main event didn't, that's just clueless booking.  But things like Cole's fake injury being what actually killed Perro?  Yeah, fuck WWE for that.  Can't even say they didn't know because HHH/Steph knew about it.  I'm really glad they turned down the sound for the Divas match because if I heard the chants I'd likely turn the TV off or something.  I could only imagine how all involved felt hearing that.  I feel so bad for Nikki and Brie especially (I think Naomi got it too) but all involved deserved better.  Shit like that is uncomfortable for any sane person to hear.  They're not cool, they're misogynistic assholes and should go fuck themselves.  I could have put up with their bullshit at the end to a degree?  But the divas match?  Yeah, fuck them.

From WON douche

The Main Event, dominated by love for Ryback, is where we decided to take RAW over. We delivered "This is Boring" "NXT" "Sami Zyan", "Kevin Owens" "Hideo" , "Finn" "Breeze Is Georgous" and "How You Doin?", "Please Retire", "Same old Shit" (to the Big Show) and "We are Awesome" chants throughout. Oh...and don't forget about a 1 minute Mexican Wave becuse we were bored. Disrespectful, But SO MUCH FUN. 

Hey Joel O'Brien (the guy who wrote this). Fuck You.

Please tell me the fucker put his email address in there.  What's the link for that?

THE CREATION OF THE NEW DAY

(Vince McMahon and HHH are backstage at a Raw in mid-2014)

Vince: Dammit Paul, I had high hopes for Big E, but the big man is losing steam. We need to do something with him...Say, we've got a lot of blacks on our roster, who can we put with him in a stable?

HHH: Well... there's Henry...

Vince: No dammit! Big E's the hoss in the group! He's gotta be the hoss! Henry will out-hoss him...

HHH: Um, Titus...

Vince: Still too hossy, I want flyers. Kofi! He'd be perfect! He smiles and wears bright colors and the fans eat it up. Who else?

HHH: Um, R-Truth...

Vince: No, he's too black. He'll make the others look like mullatas...

HHH: OK Vince, um, do me a favor and never say that publicly. I mean, I spent the majority of my career decked in pseudo-Nazi regalia and even I was a little offended there...

Vince: You pussy. Alright, but no R-Truth. Just find a third guy, not too big, someone from your NXT shit, that kid we brought in from TNA...

HHH: Xavier Woods?

Vince: Yeah, him, perfect. Now we need a gimmick for them. Like NOD, but positive, we're keeping them baby. How about a black church gimmick? The blacks love church. We'll give them a gospel choir in the vignettes. It'll be like that pop singer, what's his name, Kirk Franklin?

HHH: Yeah, uh, Vince, Kirk Franklin's gospel-pop thing was like a fad 15 years ago...

Vince: Perfect! The Attitude era! It all fits together! It's gonna be white hot, I tell you! Now where's my fork and knife dammit, can't you see I have a sandwich here?

I would like this, except for the fact you expect us to believe Vince knows what TNA is.

You know what? Yes.

I will post my DB and his fans' rant as a bow out now.

fuck you guys. Not every one who watches Raw wants to bitch and fuckin moan and fight over with the next assclown in line just to suck Bryan Danielson's cock. Which belongs to fuckig Brie Bella anyways. This place is quick to bring up having a contrarian attitude everytime someone has the goddamn nerve not to give a fuck ab

You know what? Yes.

I will post my DB and his fans' rant as a bow out now.

fuck you guys. Not every one who watches Raw wants to bitch and fuckin moan and fight over with the next assclown in line just to suck Bryan Danielson's cock. Which belongs to fuckig Brie Bella anyways. This place is quick to bring up having a contrarian attitude everytime someone has the goddamn nerve not to give a fuck about Indy wrestlers that are tiny little shitheads who would rather break their fucking neck for the love of the a predetermined FUCKING TV SHOW than walk the next goddamn day.

Well fuck day and in the words of Randy Watson, 'I'm out.' Sexist fuckers.

Well I think Axel is safe since he has moved into the comedy jobber role.

Heath Slater - however - better change his number

Bryan mentioned Heath Slater by name on the Jericho podcast as a guy that he wanted to get over. Not that he has any stroke but I'm curious to see if anything will come of that.

That actually sounds like an awesome gig for him. What a novel concept: use your wrestling scientist to experiment with the lineup and get dudes elevated.

Not sure why Clem Leyfield hasn't made it to TV yet. They have an opening to debut JBL's cousin now.

Not yet.  Poor Curtis Axel.  Somewhere in wrestler heaven,  Curt and Larry the Axe are weeping.

Larry is still alive.

Bwah.  I could've sworn Larry had left us.