DVDVR Message Board

RAW 03/30/15

The Natural

Since 2012, the post WrestleMania RAW is one of the wrestling events I enjoy the most every year.

The 2012 post WrestleMania XXVIII RAW featured constant "Yes!" and "Daniel Bryan" chants after Daniel Bryan lost his World Heavyweight Championship to Sheamus in 18 seconds at WrestleMania XXVIII. Brock Lesnar made his WWE return on RAW getting a "Holy shit" chant followed by an F5 on John Cena. This was Brock's first WWE appearance since leaving at WrestleMania XX in 2004.

The 2013 post WrestleMania XXIX RAW highlights was the loud reaction to Dolph Ziggler sucessfully cashing in his Money in the Bank contract for the World Heavyweight Championship on Alberto Del Rio and Daniel Bryan standing with the Brothers of Destruction.

Last year's post WrestleMania XXX RAW I remember for Daniel Bryan opening the show as the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion with loud "Yes!" and "You deserve It" shouts. I also remember the show for one of the best promos I've ever heard, Paul Heyman's about Brock Lesnar ending The Undertaker's WrestleMania undefeated streak the night before. A classic.

With significant events on these shows, I'm hoping its another memorable post WrestleMania RAW. We'll have the fallout from Seth Rollins becoming the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion cashing in his Money in the Bank contract turning the match between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns into a Triple Threat match because they beat the hell outta each other. Will we get an Undertaker/Sting confrontation to set up a match at WrestleMania XXXII like John Cena/The Rock did a year early for their match at WrestleMania XXVIII?

What do you want?

I want a Mizdow promo in front of the crowd and subsequent brawl with Miz. I'd also quite like Sting to show up to lead in to a build for a match with someone (maybe Wyatt) at Summerslam. Give the girls 8-10 like they did last week too.

• Like 1

So tonight we should get:

Orton vs. Rollins

Rusev telling Cena he wants his rematch at Extreme Rules in a Submission match

Bad News Barrett telling Daniel Bryan he wants his rematch on Smackdown!

30 minutes of HHH gloating about how he won and how the Authority won (Authority went 3-1 at Mania with Rollins loss not meaning anything)

Some sort of Lesnar/Reigns confrontation leading to Reigns getting the Extreme Rules match against Rollins

Cesaro/Kidd retaining against A New Day with Nattie locking Xavier in the Sharpshooter

So tonight we should get:

Bad News Barrett telling Daniel Bryan he wants his rematch on Smackdown!

He should just demand a non-title match first.  The last IC champ hardly ever won a non-title match.

Oh.... wait.....

Looking forward to the reaction for Reigns. He had to have won some doubters over after last night.

Paige got a big pop debuting last year so I'm interested to see what NXT stars(if any) show up and how over they'll be given NXT's rise in popularity over the past year. It seems like a spot where they could make Balor and Neville if they give them 10 minutes or so, and they could also have Sasha and Charlotte either destroy one of the Mania teams or tear the house down against each other.

The ultimate rub would be Brock giving Reigns some form of gladiator respect, but it would go against character a little for him to do so.

When they started to turn Brock face in his first run, he did it by giving Undertaker a handshake after their HiaC match. If they plan to turn Brock face like I've been reading, I can see him doing that again. 

The ultimate rub would be Brock giving Reigns some form of gladiator respect, but it would go against character a little for him to do so.

When they started to turn Brock face in his first run, he did it by giving Undertaker a handshake after their HiaC match. If they plan to turn Brock face like I've been reading, I can see him doing that again.

That specifically crossed my mind. It doesn't even need to be a Respect Handshake. A simple "He gave me the competition that I crave" would be enough.

Looking forward to the reaction for Reigns. He had to have won some doubters over after last night.

Paige got a big pop debuting last year so I'm interested to see what NXT stars(if any) show up and how over they'll be given NXT's rise in popularity over the past year. It seems like a spot where they could make Balor and Neville if they give them 10 minutes or so, and they could also have Sasha and Charlotte either destroy one of the Mania teams or tear the house down against each other.

Hideo Itami

I will warn all of you if there is a Balor appearance expect lots of fanboying in my show reaction (I'll spoiler it for those that don't care for that)  If not him, then Itami would be really fucking cool as well.  They invested a lot in him, might as well see what he can do outside NXT.  There's also the idea of Charlotte debuting which would be great.