DVDVR Message Board

Remember when Kevin Smith said he was going to retire...

Dolfan in NYC

The current schedule seems to be Yoga Hosers -> podcasts & weed -> Clerks 3 -> podcasts & weed -> Mallrats 2 -> podcasts & weed -> Hit Somebody -> podcasts & weed -> Moose Jaws -> podcasts & weed ever after.

And he's bumped the "collect them all" count from 12 to 15 (assuming, of course, that it's not an April Fool's Joke) so looks like he really might be getting the whole band back together.

I demand that Craig be forced back to "BankHoldUp" as a display name

Fuck all that. That was once a clever name, but it raises too many eyebrows. I don't like having multiple usernames, so without thinking much about ever needing to call for help with something, I used BankHoldup as my username for an online account I had with a bank. After working in tech support/customer service for so long, I naively thought that no way would I ever need to call for assistance with an online account. And then I did and it was fucking embarrassing.

CubsFanCraig is nearly as embarrassing for other reasons. I may as well use CraigLovesFutilityAndBeingKickedInTheBalls.

Hopefully his humor is better than his horror.  Tusk was disturbing in the not so good way.

I am almost afraid to look into Krampus, the horror comedy he is supposedly going to co-direct.

Hopefully his humor is better than his horror. Tusk was disturbing in the not so good way.

I am almost afraid to look into Krampus, the horror comedy he is supposedly going to co-direct.

If Krampus ever happens, it's years and years away.

Mallrats 2 has been moved in front of Clerks 3's production based on the availability of a mall scheduled for demolition. It also sounds like Kev doesn't know if Affleck is in or not, or he's playing it close to the vest.

Mallrats 2 has been moved in front of Clerks 3's production based on the availability of a mall scheduled for demolition. It also sounds like Kev doesn't know if Affleck is in or not, or he's playing it close to the vest.

I'd be willing to bet that Affleck, at this point in his career, probably wouldn't be overly excited about re-visiting a role that is all about being obsessed with anal sex.