DVDVR Message Board

Remember when Kevin Smith said he was going to retire...

Dolfan in NYC

I had heard he put all of his money from the movies into starting his own business and moved to some remote mountain and can't be bothered. It's admirable when the alternative was hustling at cons all over the country between phone calls from Kevin. 

• Like 1

Jeff Anderson was always reluctant to be in these movies. It's not always someone's "thing." I remember getting him back for Clerks 2 sounded like something of a miracle. 

I think with some seasoning and coaching, Jeff would be a pretty good actor for just about anything. He just doesn't want to do the acting thing though.

His recent movies aren't exactly making huge box office so its not like he's doing them for the money, just more like a hobby for him.  No different then middle aged guys who played hockey in high school but still play on a Rec League team once a week just for the heck of it.

• 11 months later...

How is he that skinny and still weighs 205? Is he like 6'5" or something? Because I'm like 6'0" and weigh 196, and I'm intimidatingly muscular (I'm told).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 9:43 PM, Curt McGirt said:

I'd say that someone can tell him he can wear clothes that actually fit now, but we know he wouldn't listen.

Seeing as how he has body image issues(he wouldn't even allow paramedics to remove his jersey) he might be wearing the larger sizes than needed to mask anything he feels self-conscious about.