DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] FINALS: SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. RUSEV

RIPPA

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. RUSEV  

159 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE YOUR WINNER

Rusev hits Nakamura over the head with a bottle of vodka, then Lana jumps on the apron and flashes both of them while Mark Madden screams "Babushkas!" The ref calls for a Double-D Q.

Rusev takes the mic to say that The Powers To Be want to keep his real identity a secret, but he's going off-script and telling everyone his name is Alexander Russo, and his big brother brought him here "because the suits at TN-" His mic gets cut off while Tony and Mark argue about whether this was supposed to happen. Nakamura and Lana leave together. Somehow, Sami Zayn is declared the winner.

• Like 1

Not so sure about all that, but I'm cool with Sami winning at the end of it all.

Given how things go, I should spite vote for Rusev because of Sami.  But it's Shinsuke fucking Nakamura.  Picking between him and Rusev will be tough.  Both have been great.  Nak gets a slight edge because he's so damn wacky and I could watch shit tons of what he does.  But Rusev had a helluva year and despite the fans being "too kewl for skool" they're getting the desired reactions.

This is going to be a close call.

Don't mind me, I'm just salty about him beating out Sami.

This has been a really tough tournament thanks to Rippa.  Some of the polls have been like being asked to choose which of your kids is your favorite.

There are guys that lost that IMO really didn't deserve to lose, but that is democracy.

USA! USA! USA!

You are all dead to me.

WE ALL KNOW WHY YOU ARE VOTING FOR RUSEV~!

Uh, J.T., buddy? 

You are pulling the Ultimo Dragon / Alex Wright match at WCW Cyberslam thing on me, aren't you?

Why am I so dense after lunch?

• Like 1