Beat AJ Styles

Beat Seth Rollins

RUSEV

Beat Big Ryck

Beat Rush

Beat Tomoaki Honma

Beat Kazuchika Okada

Cavernario will avenge Rush?

God I am trying to think who I would want teaming with Rusev to take on Cavernario and Rush

Stupid things we can never have

Cavernario will avenge Rush?

God I am trying to think who I would want teaming with Rusev to take on Cavernario and Rush

Stupid things we can never have

Are we talking evil Russian companion or just anybody?

Was Rusev's tag team with Scott Dawson any good?

I can't think of anyone working an evil Eastern European gimmick I want to work a tag match with Rusev, much less one working an EE gimmick at all these days.

Was Rusev's tag team with Scott Dawson any good?

I can't think of anyone working an evil Eastern European gimmick I want to work a tag match with Rusev, much less one working an EE gimmick at all these days.

Cesaro could be annexed and made to team with Rusev.

Actually, that's a fucking frightening tag team.

• Like 1

To me this is the real final, as you have my favorite overall act in U.S. wrestling (sans MAYBE The Briscoes) v. the guy who I thought was the best - and was certainly my favorite - in ring performer in the World.  I also think there are interesting parallels regarding their pushes and presentation that a smarter person might want to examine.  

That said I voted for Cavernario.  I simply can't vote against the guy who I thought was the best worker in the world in this tournament, especially when the guy is basically a kid. I don't care if Rusev wins because I can see why he would.  But Cavernario has a freshness and dynamism to him that so few wrestlers in the world have, and there is no one I enjoy watching more on a match-to-match basis. 

I feel like whoever wins this one is going to be the winner. So yeah this is the true finals IMO. I went into this thinking Rusev had the best year. Then I watched some Cavenario and he's damn talented. Still having the best year in the biggest company in the world is enough to get me to continue to vote RUSEV CRUSH!

As for who should be tagging with Rusev vs. Rush/Cavernario...why not look at Rusev's Survivor Series teammates: Harper, Rollins, Mark Henry. That group alone has two elite 8 wrestlers in it. As for it being stupid things we can never have...if Lucha Underground grabs a significant portion of the Hispanic audience, wouldn't it make sense for WWE to make a deal with CMLL, if for no other reason, than to make sure no one else from American can have those talents. I'm pretty sure we can make this happen in time for the CMLL Anniversary Show in 2016

After the Sin Cara and Del Rio experiments, I don't see WWE going fishing in CMLL's waters again anytime soon. They're perfectly happy putting Puerto Ricans and US nationals under masks for right now. 

I'm so torn on this that I can't vote. Cavernario deserves it because LUCHA and Rusev deserves it because CRUSH. Either way I both win and lose...

Is this guy any good?

Not particularly, but I love his look.  That particular photo doesn't fully capture it, but if you just glance at him quickly without thinking too hard, it looks like his mouth is actually that big.  Like a real life Ghostface from the Scream movies.

What is so funny is that almost posted the gif of him clinging to the ropes in the last thread.

God Bless that man

On his facebook page, he posted a few more pics with him clinging to the floor outside the arena. Then there was one of him holding onto a Japanese woman as Polvora was trying to drag him away.

Last year's En Busca de Un Idolo final four all have great attitudes.

• Like 1

What is so funny is that almost posted the gif of him clinging to the ropes in the last thread.

God Bless that man

On his facebook page, he posted a few more pics with him clinging to the floor outside the arena. Then there was one of him holding onto a Japanese woman as Polvora was trying to drag him away.

Lucha caveman with a Facebook account makes me sad. KAYFABE.