DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R4: SETH ROLLINS vs. CAVERNARIO

RIPPA

SETH ROLLINS vs. CAVERNARIO  

118 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

This one is going to irritate me since Cavernario is going to jump out to a big lead and then all the Rollins supporters will vote with like 12 hours left.

You all disgust me

• Like 5

Can someone post Cavernario's best single and best trios match?

Always a subjective matter - but in terms of singles match

vs. Rey Cometa - Hair vs. Hair

It's probably his most TALKED about match of the year, if not the best (Matt doesn't like it as much as others)

My vote for Rollins is a combination of a few things. One, I think he gets a bad wrap in terms of how much hate his on screen persona has generated. I get where people are coming from, and i know this whole thing is opinion driven, but to me he just isn't as annoying as he clearly is to some of you. He has been a great big match worker. I think I've said all of this before, and I don't think saying it again is going to sway anyone one way or another. 

Peak to peak, I think Rollins wins. I like the Shield match better as a trios match and I like the 3 way better than the Rey Cometa match. 

Lastly, I think Rollins is better in comparison to his company than Cavernario. At worst, I think Rollins is top 3 in WWE this year. Cavernario, as awesome as he is, isn't close to being a top 3 dude in CMLL for me this year. That's probably more reflective of the state of the two companies than the wrestlers themselves, but i think it's important to think about where they stand relatively. 

I voted Rollins, but only because I'm just now warming up to Cavernario. Rollins has been really consistent and I enjoy everything he does. The Rumble triple threat might be one of the best ever. And it's funny because I couldn't care less about Tyler Black back in ROH, but he has turned into one of the few bright spots of Raw each week for me.

Cavernario is awesome, however, and, realistically, probably deserves YOUR vote.

The people who have voted for Rollins have presented some lucid, cogent, and thoughtful arguments; they just happen to be wrong.

• Like 2