DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Random Bullshit 3-9-15

MGFanJay

3 weeks before wrestlemania and the stars of the 2 biggest matches promoted on the show either couldn't bother to work (Brock Lesnar), couldn't bother to show up (Triple H), or the WWE couldn't bother use his real voice (Sting).  Then you have Roman Reigns for the 2nd week in a row being a complete after thought in the main event with everything tied to Rollins vs Orton.   

If you were a casual fan and not just a "mark" like us, you would be stupid not think that Rollins vs Orton is the main event of Wrestlemania.   

The build up and entrances of Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker is incredible to see live.  Then the bell rings and then we are going to pray it doesn't go more than 5 minutes and Taker doesn't pass out in the ring

It's almost like they want you to buy Wrestlemania in order to see those guys actually do something. What an idea.

• Like 1

Big Show's "UH UH! WRONG!" was pretty much the best thing about the show.

They seem to realize they're gonna lose people for Better Call Saul now cause they don't program jack diddily shit between 10 and 11.

I did like the Orton beatdown at the end because I'm an Orton mark, but man did they drag that shit out.

A) They don't lose viewers to Better Call Saul, the third hour has been more often than not the highest-rated of the show.

B )As much as we all love Saul, I guarantee you that it is not doing the viewer numbers you think it is.  RAW beats it handily in total viewers.  It's not even close.

The third hour is pretty much also the lowest of the three.

If Roman beats Brock I hope he comes out on raw the next night with a shrunken head modeled after Brock and loses the shield gear for a something more like a hula girl.

Also Heyman can come out that night and deliver another one of his shooty promos where he name drops ufc and a dozen or so fighters.

• Like 1

If Roman beats Brock I hope he comes out on raw the next night with a shrunken head modeled after Brock and loses the shield gear for a something more like a hula girl.

Also Heyman can come out that night and deliver another one of his shooty promos where he name drops ufc and a dozen or so fighters.

...so that post happened.

ban pls

thatsthejoke.jpg

• Like 2

I'm probably going to drop off Raw/Smackdown for a while after Mania, so now the show just kind of feels like I'm watching some crappy show until the end because, dammit, I've made it this far.  But I'm really just ready for it to end.

At this point, too, with my DVR, it takes me about as long to watch a 48 minute episode of NXT as a three hour episode of Raw.

Moreover, it's WrestleMania season and CURTIS AXEL IS MORE OVER THAN ROMAN REIGNS!

Next week on RAW, Axel is Roman Reigns' corner man and recites the old "

" promo on Heyman/Brock, pointing to Reigns instead of his own hand.

Meltzer said the Sting talking in the video package last night was the Black Scorpion.

........huh

He said WWE's idea for it was inspired by the Black Scorpion...despite that BEING HIS OPPONENT AND NOT HIM. WWE needs to have everyone actually watch shit on the WWE Network because how in the Hell do you make that kind of a fuck-up? We live in the era of the summation of human knowledge being accessible with a phone and a simple fact check from ANYONE IN THE BACK AND ANY ROAD AGENT would get them accurate information and still got that idiocy.

Maybe they'll market The Vigilante Voice Box or something. It could be the new Mr. Microphone and Sting can use Ronco's hair in a can!

thatsthejoke.jpg

At least it didn't fly over one person's head.

At least it didn't fly over one person's head.

Umm--not sure how to put this--but I was trying to ironic/sarcastic/smartass because I found your quip in bad taste.  I got it, but I didn't like it.

I failed.

*backs out of thread*

Actually the picture flew right over my head till I hit post and saw it again so yea.

I guess I just miss good ole days of people on this board over analyzing AJ Lee's ribcage and other bizzare obsessions.

My god if this place had been around when Papa Shango debuted...

WIMPS.jpg

I told one of my employees that Brock is going to beat Reigns and go to UFC with the WWE Championship. CM Punk will come out and challenge Brock to a "UFC Rulez" match at the co promoted UFC 189: Summerslam. Brock Wins, but then Frank Mir storms the ring and the two begin to brawl. UFC fighters storm the ring and attack Lesnar, Seth Rollins cashes in and wins the WWE Championship.

So Rollins is gonna win MITB two years in a row and only cash in once?

Haha, that completely slipped my mind. Back to the drawing board.

Re: IC Title

Is it just me, or does this feel like an angle WCW would've run in 2000?

There would have been 10 title changes between when the angle started and Wrestlemania. Hell, Barrett would probably regain the title on RAW the following night just to close the circle.

Nah, you guys have it all wrong.  This is the kind of angle that would have happened in 2000 WCW the week after whoever had been in charge quit/got fired/randomly stopped being in charge and they needed to get a clean slate again to book something.