DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

Jenrry Mejia is claiming that his lifetime ban was a result of a conspiracy against him by MLB.

ht tp://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/jenrry-mejia-says-lifetime-ban-was-a-result-of-mlb-conspiracy-212356880.html

56863524.jpg

Yep, it was a conspiracy all right; it was against anyone dumb enough to keep taking steroids. . .

Can we extend that conspiracy to A-Rod? I just want him gone.

He served his sentence. Do you want Melky Cabrera, Bartolo Colon, Johnny Peralta, Nelson Cruz, Ryan Bruan, Francisco Cervelli, etc. all gone as well?

Cespedes made the best point in that. The pitchers do that shit all the time. I get what he's saying to a point but still, that moment with the bat flip was bananas and it was that way in large part because of his reaction. It was awesome.

I hated Bautista before he chucked his bat, and that made it worse. He's going to get drilled when Toronto plays Kansas City, especially if Yordano Ventura is pitching for KC.

Why would KC drill him? They could have in the ALCS and they didn't. And here's what happened the last time Ventura faced him.

I can understand why Texas would want to drill him however.

DQ0kSzS.jpg

• Like 1

It's frustrating that even though it happened last post season, everyone forgets the context of The Bat Flip. The Jays were hosed by the ump the previous inning, remember? It looked like we were gonna be eliminated from the playoffs over a bull shit ump call. Then Joey Bats homered...no way the umps could take that away. Fuck any unfeeling robot that can't appreciate the emotion of the moment.

I hope he gets a chance to get back in the game in some capacity. There are no words to describe the level of ignorance from that Wyoming coach. It makes me shake my head in disbelief.

That was the craziest inning I can ever remember watching.

I feel legitimately bad for all the people that tuned in for the Blue Jays playoffs as their first serious experience with baseball because for the rest of their lives they will never see anything again like that Toronto/Texas series.

I'm sad the team came up a little short in the end, but goddamn. We got our money's worth.

• Like 1