DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

He's hitting .220, is oft-injured, and 30. His biggest accomplishments to date are being a throw-in on a Jake Arrieta trade and a throw-in on a Mark Trumbo trade.  

Frankly, he probably should have been DFA'ed well before this idiocy. 

• Like 3

There was a train crash in Hoboken, NJ this morning.  Pretty bad, 1 dead, 100+ hurt.  It was probably caused by a faulty brake that hasn't been upgraded in years. (Negligence or underfunding will be the debate for the next year.)

HOWEVER!   Curt Schilling is here to tell us that HE BELIEVES a terrorist took over the train and deliberately rammed it into the train station!  And if you didn't think so for even a split second, you were probably brainwashed by: a) Liberals!, b) The Lame-Stream Media!, c) Black Lives Matter!*, or d) All of the Above!

My goodness, are these takes are hot and steamy!

* - My eyes actually twitched when I saw this one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since he started getting political whenever that was in his playing or just after days, he started to come off as a total ass(I'm disregarding his views on this, just the way he acted and spoke) about everything. Now, it's like watching something out of a parallel universe. I hope he never gets in the HOF now.