DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

17 hours ago, odessasteps said:

There are plenty of stories nowadays about fishy games in the lower levels of sports around the world, just not the major leagues. If Asian betting syndicates can make their money fixing third tier Canadian or Malaysian soccer, which goes almost everyone’s radar but Declan Hill and company, why try and fix the Premier League or nfl? 

Grigor Sargysan sees some dark potential in you, steps.

41 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

There's a nice paragraph with a number for gambling addicts to call at the end of the commercials! [INSERT SMILEY FACE HERE]

Ive said the disclaimer in gambling ads seem longer than the commercial itself. And 1 800 GAMBLER always be think of Gamblor 

• Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 3:42 PM, odessasteps said:

Maybe Ohtani can play minor league basketball for a year. 

Considering that my Burning River Buckets lost last night in the ABA playoffs, I would be happy to announce him in our starting lineup next year. Plus, I think merch sales would go up a little bit.

Edited by Gorman

I know Bobby Bonilla Day isn't until 1 July, but the Mets aren't the only ones still paying Bonilla.

He has a second deferred contract with the Orioles that's paying him $500,000 every year until 2029. He's had this deal since 2004.

So he hasn't just been getting $1 million every 1 July. . .he's been getting $1.5 million.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2