DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

(Since its the Post make sure you haven't run out of free articles to read)

Anyway - a deep dive into who knew about the cheating, etc..

It also talks about how the Nats were able to prepare ahead of time because they were tipped off by players from other teams.

Also really shows that Carlos Beltran is not getting into the Hall of Fame anytime soon

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RIPPA said:

(Since its the Post make sure you haven't run out of free articles to read)

Anyway - a deep dive into who knew about the cheating, etc..

It also talks about how the Nats were able to prepare ahead of time because they were tipped off by players from other teams.

Also really shows that Carlos Beltran is not getting into the Hall of Fame anytime soon

Not sure why it's a surprise people knew about it.  ESPN reported exactly what the Astros were doing, sourced from five people, in 2018.

I fucking died at all of this Astros shit, from Bergman being a piece of shit, Dusty being there and having to speak to this even though, you know, HE WASN'T THERE, saying it didn't impact the game, then saying he didn't say that, Altuve saying all of 5 words...

My God. All they had to do was be contrite, accept blame, and instead they doubled down on being shitheads. Amazing.

• Like 3

Oh yeah, and the "the guys weren't prepared for this" in regard to everyone finding out. YOU FUCKING THINK?! LOL This team.

It would have been better if they just came out and said, "yeah, we cheated, and we'll do it again too. You don't want us to? Then stop us. Best us on the field. But I very you can't. We'll see y'all in October." Just full of wrestling promo. That would have been better than what they did.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

Yeah, that was a clincher on my “No MLB baseball until things get fixed” mindset. Fuck this league for there handling of this.

I may as well too. It's not like the Cubs will even be worth watching.

LOL who am I kidding. You won't even be able to watch Cubs baseball. Thanks Ricketts and Sinclair/MSN.

I fucking hate the Ricketts family. Bunch of shitheels.

9 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Since it a Wash Post article - it may or may not be beyond a paywall

I started paying for WaPo since it's the one news site I go to, but as a pro tip, you can get around the paywall by opening up the link in a private window. NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO THIS, but you can do it and I highly encourage everyone to then pay for a subscription to WaPo, NYT, your local newspaper, or whatever.

• Like 1