DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

On 10/21/2019 at 1:06 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

In lighter news... Mr. Schilling wants to bring his unique influence to a needy organization.  

Cortana, please show me every laugh.gif on the internet.

Wouldn't Hitler Youth qualify as a needy organization? You don't hear much from them these days, a new face for the organization might be just the thing!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam Dyson's girlfriend is accusing him of DV. She posted about it on her own account as well, but the one that is getting noticed is the account for Dyson's cat that she runs as well:

I fucking despise human beings. They are the most disgusting animals I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

Edited by grilledcheese
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Who had "Dumb jock spews nasty, misogynistic crapola on 1/7/20?" 

I must admit that I'm somewhat surprised that it took this long...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

For a living?  I don't know.  In their spare time?  Probably march on Charlottesville 

Bouncer at low-rent strip club? Mall cop? Grave-digger? Crime-scene cleaner? Life coach? I'm sure that such a witty and clever renaissance man such as Aubrey Huff would have dozens, nay, hundreds of recruiters calling him at all hours with ever-escalating offers for his services.

• Haha 2

Baseball seems to have a unique set of sociopathic ghouls.  Don't get me wrong every league has their fair share of miscreants, but baseball seems to have the highest percentage of dudes who would like to live in a time where they could chain a 14-year-old in the basement and no one would ask any questions.  

• Like 2