DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

43 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

The Mets affiliate in Port St Lucie set off fireworks last night and set fire to a nearby tree. 

How perfectly Metslike.

• Like 1

• Dolfan in NYC locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, that's the best part!   After he deleted the tweet, he said the female college-age intern who ran his Twitter was going to give up control to 'focus on her school work.'  

I'm assuming also you don't know her because she doesn't go to school with us and  because she lives in Niagara Falls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

JFC.

IMG_20190912_081952.jpg?resize=789,1024&

Biggest lowlife/disreputable person in all of MLB of the past 30+ years Tweets out something horribly crass and offensive. In other news: the Pope is Catholic and bears shit in the woods.

4 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Biggest lowlife/disreputable person in all of MLB of the past 30+ years Tweets out something horribly crass and offensive. In other news: the Pope is Catholic and bears shit in the woods.

Nails is definitely high on that list.  But there have truly been some horrific people who have played in MLB. (Schilling, Chad Curtis, Mel Hall and Julio Machado instantly spring to mind.)   I'd go further, but then OSJ will start a new thread. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Nails is definitely high on that list.  But there have truly been some horrific people who have played in MLB. (Schilling, Chad Curtis, Mel Hall and Julio Machado instantly spring to mind.)   I'd go further, but then OSJ will start a new thread. ?

Throw Those Rascals Into Prison

• Like 1

Yankees right-hander Domingo German has been placed on administrative leave under the Joint MLB-MLBPA Domestic Violence Policy, the league announced Thursday. Details surrounding any allegations against German have yet to surface. 

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/09/yankees-domingo-german-domestic-violence-administrative-leave-suspension.html

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

In lighter news... Mr. Schilling wants to bring his unique influence to a needy organization.  

Cortana, please show me every laugh.gif on the internet.

Oy. Apparently the twerp only allows APPROVED FOLLOWERS to gaze upon his missives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1