DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

7 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

You mean the guy who smeared ketchup on his socks to make himself seem tough?  

As Curt Schilling has said, the camera was on the dugout the entire time. When would he have had the opportunity to smear the ketchup? 

10 minutes ago, The Nature Boy said:

As Curt Schilling has said, the camera was on the dugout the entire time. When would he have had the opportunity to smear the ketchup? 

Don't think he's really a sock truther, that was just a windup.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Of course Schilling is going to criticize the hair of two black players. I'm sure he throws the term nappy-headed around quite often. 

"Ok, give me a big smile now. On three, say Master race."

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

Ok and the camera shows that at no point while the Sox where at bat he left the dugout and went to the club house?

12 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

hook-line-and-sinker-o.gif

Oh you Boston guys are just too easy...

Also, Tom Brady is a system quarterback. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

If you were worried about Adam LaRoche, don't.  

He's occupying his time having sex with underage Thai girls. liberating underage Thai sex slaves.

I read that ESPN article this morning. I'm glad I'm not the only one that took that idea from his "sting operation" in a Thai brothel.

Jason Heyward’s return to St. Louis was marred with racial slurs.

In addition to booing, ESPN crowd mics picked up multiple Cardinals fans yelling the N-word at the new Chicago Cubs right fielder, who played last season for the Redbirds.

Just read that article. That makes me so sad. And yet, the Cardinals org will never call out those fans for that bullshit. They are still the most racist and bigoted people I see on Twitter and the people who say that shit and run fan blogs get invited to media events. It's just disgusting and it won't change.

It's Saint Louis, the last 2 years have pretty much shown what kind of fucked up weirdos live there. The fanbase part. I don't think East. St. Louis gives two shits about the Cardinals most of the time, but prove me wrong!