DVDVR Message Board

Stupid Crap Baseball Players Say or Do

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, grilledcheese said:

Eno Sarris tweeted, then deleted that Schilling had been thrown in the clink. 

Here's the reasoning. 

"And others". The perfect way to refer to his Nazi-loving ass from now on.

• Like 1

If a small group of some of the worst people on the planet conspire to steal a significant amount of money that a larger group of truly awful people contributed with the express intent of doing evil, who is the bad guy?

Somehow this is the second court case in New York in less than a week where I’ve asked myself that question. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert C said:

If a small group of some of the worst people on the planet conspire to steal a significant amount of money that a larger group of truly awful people contributed with the express intent of doing evil, who is the bad guy?

Somehow this is the second court case in New York in less than a week where I’ve asked myself that question. 

I think if the small group of terrible people who stole from the larger group of awful people also  helped to create the large market of idiots specifically so they could corner that market, then they are ultimately also responsible for the existence of the large group of awful people or at least their empowerment as a 'demographic."

Now maybe I just want to see Steve Banon and Curt Shilling naked in the stocks being stung in the nutsack by murder hornets so badly that I will continue to spin this web forever...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OSJ said:

Why does this not surprise me in the slightest?

I guess it kind of surprises me in that I figured Prince could reasonably make a case for a place at the Spectre table in a Bond flick. He's slumming it by throwing his lot in with Sheriff Clarke and Schilling. 

Edited by Andy in Kansas

3 hours ago, Infinit said:

The perp walk for the Schill and The Sheriff will be glorious. We deserve multiple angles.

the one time Kevin Dunn's overindulgence of camera cuts would be welcome

• Like 5

6 hours ago, cubbymark said:

A fool and his money are soon parted. That doesn't mean criminal scammers should get off easy. 

The sad thing is that Schilling is quite obviously a fool, but he seems quite adept at finding people even stupider than he is to give him money.

7 hours ago, cubbymark said:

A fool and his money are soon parted. That doesn't mean criminal scammers should get off easy. 

Despite Schilling being a weapons-grade asshole and possible racist, I do feel a certain amount of sympathy for him getting robbed of his money like that.

"Zero" is a certain amount, BTW. Just saying.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

Despite Schilling being a weapons-grade asshole and possible racist, I do feel a certain amount of sympathy for him getting robbed of his money like that.

To quote the late, great Nature Boy Buddy Rogers, "To a nicer guy, it couldn't happen!"

On 8/20/2020 at 5:51 PM, piranesi said:

Waiting for the: "HOW DARE THE DEEP STATE ARREST THESE MEN THAT STOLE MONEY DIRECTLY FROM ME!!!!!!!" tweets from the dumbest people on this clown car of a planet.

I thought you were dead? I must not read the right forums.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Yes, "possible" racist. *wink*

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

The only way this story could get better is if Aubrey Huff was a member of the board along with Schilling and the other dirtbags.

Ya just know Daniel Snyder is involved somehow. 

19 hours ago, Pete said:

What goes around, comes around considering he ripped off all of his employees at 38 Studios AND the state of Rhode Island.

• Like 3

He's still a part of the Mets organization, so, yeah, this'll go here.  

Tim Tebow is apparently a Q Anon guy.  And that's my most gracious interpretation of this. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...