DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 TV THREAD

RIPPA

Ive watched the first two episodes of Bloodline and I'm a big fan so far. As has been said its a slow, slow burn that gives the cast and dialogue time to shine, some scenes can drag out but ive found the story to be compelling so far.

Mendelsohn, Shepherd and Coach(he'll always be Coach for most people) are the standouts so far for me.

I've heard Top Gear America's future is in question. I wonder if History could hire the UK guys...

BBC Worldwide produces the show so I doubt it.

I wonder if they'll keep running Top Gear reruns on BBC America, they're about 70% of the programming on the channel.

THE X-FILES is officially returning for a 6-episode run. Filming starts this summer. Very exciting.

Although, for my money, I'd prefer if they did 6 stand-alone episodes, rather than a big mythology arc.

The thing that would really put this over-the-top, though, is if they can get guys like Vince Gilligan, Darin Morgan, and John Shiban back to write an episode each.

http://www.xfilesnews.com/index.php/xfiles-news/latest-news/1566-xfn-exclusive-chris-carter-on-xfilesrevival

Well, your wish has been partially granted... Chris Carter says that Mark Snow, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan and James Wong will all be involved.  The last two are the big selling points for me personally.

He's also saying it'll be a mix of mythology and stand-alone eps.

Bates Motel is getting amazing. Norman is just totally losing it now. The Eyes Wide Shut-style sex club is actually an interesting storyline, too.

Also, while I hated the Gus Van Sant movie 1998, I think I'd be kinda OK with this show recreating the events of Psycho.

I've heard Top Gear America's future is in question. I wonder if History could hire the UK guys...

BBC Worldwide produces the show so I doubt it.

I wonder if they'll keep running Top Gear reruns on BBC America, they're about 70% of the programming on the channel.

The other 30% being StarTrek Next Gen and Doctor Who

WRONG SHOW. God DAMMIT. Fucking reboot Cheers already and set it in Chicago.

I already got done saying there's only one Coach and it's Coach fucking Taylor, not some washed up geezer who failed with the NFL.

• Like 2

I already got done saying there's only one Coach and it's Coach fucking Taylor, not some washed up geezer who failed with the NFL.

See I think a cheers reboot is the most retarded idea ever to come out of Bill Simmons mouth, and that's saying alot. . . .

Hayden Fox would shank that Friday Night Bitch and Luther and Dobber would help bury the body.