DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Yeah. Poor Sting. You could really say that his Mania match will be hist first in a major company since WCW was WCW and TNA let shit like this go on.

That was one of Sting's shining moments in TNA. He was a complete professional and looked like a big shiny diamond amongst the rancid shit of TNA.

20110314-024158.jpg

God if there is a more perfect picture that sums up that night... or well... Jeff Hardy, I haven't seen it

Agree with all three of you. Outta likes.

Are those his real eyes, or that stupid fucking paint he puts on his eyelids? IT is really hard to tell. Crazy, the guy is too high to walk, but he can still paint his fucking face.

Real.

• Like 1

So I Wiki'd Jeff to see what he was busted for (pills/coke/steroids) and this absolute gem was right there. 

Artistic pursuits[edit]

Hardy has an eclectic set of interests outside of wrestling. He calls his artistic side "The Imag-I-Nation".[245] At one stage, Hardy constructed a 30-foot (9.1 m) statue of an "aluminummy" named "Neroameee" out of tin foil outside of his recording studio (a spray painted trailer).[4] On another occasion, he created an artificial volcano in his front yard, which he then jumped over on his motocross dirtbike. On another occasion Hardy created a large sculpture of his brother Matt's hand signal "V1", which was seen on "The Hardy Show", an Internet web show which features both the Hardys, Shannon Moore and many of their friends.[246] Hardy is also an artist and poet.[4]

Hardy taught himself how to play guitar and later purchased a drum kit.[247] In 2003, Hardy formed a band, Peroxwhy?gen, with members of the band Burnside 6 and Moore, who later left.[247] He also converted a trailer into a recording studio.[247] The band recorded two songs;[18] "September Day", a song Jeff wrote in reaction to the September 11, 2001 attacks, and "Modest".[248] Rumors arose that Peroxwhy?gen split up in 2004 shortly after recording the second song, "Modest", which Hardy later used as his entrance music inTotal Nonstop Action Wrestling. Currently, Peroxwhy?gen only has two members, those being Hardy and JR Merrill.[249]

Good lord. Can you imagine how bad that band sounded? Or what the spraypainted trailer looks like? Or the quality of his poetry?

• Like 1

I laughed so hard whenever Konnan talked about visiting Hardy's place and getting creeped out by the "giant aluminum foil [origami] dolls" that he has setup all over his place.

Jeff Hardy is one creepy dude.

A local worker does the fanny pack & Zubaz gimmick. He worked out some kind of distribution deal and sells them online and at shows.

It's not overly difficult to get a distribution deal. I attempted to get some Zubaz merch for a "Retro" show I wanted to put on two years ago; instead, they tried to sign me as a distributor. But like Mike mentioned, the Zubaz craze in the Pacific Northwest had come and gone so I passed.

To be fair, the craze was pretty much just five people that decided to wear Zubaz, and lasted about five weeks.  :)

You can see some of the sculptures and the dirt bike jump on the documentary portion of the Hardy's old "Leap of Faith" dvd.

My favorite part of that sting/hardy "match" is how persistent Jeff is on doing the old heel I'm gonna throw my shirt to the crowd wait no I'm not bit.

• Like 1

My favorite part of that sting/hardy "match" is how persistent Jeff is on doing the old heel I'm gonna throw my shirt to the crowd wait no I'm not bit.

Sting has enough and fucking drops him with the Scorpion Death Drop followed by the Scorpion Death Stare.

• Like 1

Did he give people the clap though?

He'd have had to bought ECW Anarchy Rulz for that.

'Anarchy Rulz' was such a great game for all the wrong reasons.  It was using that awful WWF Attitude engine that was so out of date already; it had the barbed wire match where you could whip your opponent into the barb wire and Joey Styles would go "Eww" on commentary; and if you didn't turn off the censoring, Roadkill would come to the ring, flex and shout "CLOWNS!" instead of "Chickens!"

But you could NAME YOUR Finisher!

20110314-024158.jpg

God if there is a more perfect picture that sums up that night... or well... Jeff Hardy, I haven't seen it

Even after all this nonsense they still trusted this clown enough to put the title on him one more time.

I thought Aragorn cut his head off. . . .

• Like 2