DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

He should wear the suit next time he's on Raw. You know, he's there with Heyman, Roman comes out and they're doing the dueling promo thing until Reigns crosses the line then Paul proclaims "that's it! Get em Knuckles!"

And of course he replies Daaah OK boss!

rocky-and-brocky_zpsfdgrka2d.jpg

"So Dana, do yas come quietly or do we has ta muss ya up?"

Bless you sir.

• Like 1

I can't believe they were so close to running that match without the blood. Think of the money made from the "Blood from a stone" shirts alone. Not to mention one of the most iconic moments in wrestling history.

I can't believe they were so close to running that match without the blood. Think of the money made from the "Blood from a stone" shirts alone. Not to mention one of the most iconic moments in wrestling history.

Well put (out of likes). Out of all the matches I've ever watched, Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at WrestleMania 13 is the best of the lot.

It's fucked up that the things I remember most about Bret's WCW run are:

1 - being Hogan's crony, sitting around eating popcorn. "Yeah, I like that..." 

2 - the master plan on fucking up Goldberg with the metal plate. That was actually pretty sweet.

3 - Goldberg destroying his brain. That was not pretty sweet, not one bit.

Fuck WCW from pretty much the moment they signed Bret Hart and onward.

• Like 1

10855135_10153132379813770_1021996350889

Trying to figure out how Sheik could blade himself wearing boxing gloves is the best part of this.

Dear Awesome The Sheik:

How do you blade with boxing gloves on?

Sincerely,

Abdi LaRue

San Diego, CA

(Probable real answer - blade covered up by tape on the wrist of the glove, rip the piece of tape off with your teeth, run the wrist across your forehead.  Or have a manager do it.)

• Like 3