DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I'm almost certain that determining custody via ladder match isn't going to stand up in court. 

Although "my husband put custody of our son on the line in a match" is probably a pretty good reason to start divorce proceedings.

• Like 8

That is so awful it's almost reason enough on its own to not put Bryan in the title match.

It's a great F4W song reference, and I lucked into getting a perfect shot of not only that on Fastlane, but also Roman's busted up face in the hype video. God bless the X1 defaulting to 720p with my capturing equipment.

Oh man, check out Zubaz.com, they've got some funny shit on there. Zubaz hats, flip flops, pants in Realtree, a solid black pair! They've also got licensing from all your favorite sports teams if you want a specific team color and logo. WWE should have a couple pairs on there, maybe they could do a John Cena Fruity Pebbles Zubaz line.

They even have shorts now.  The shorts are even better.  Pink and black Zubaz shorts!

Shame on them for waiting this long after Neidhart's retirement to come up with these.

He could've worn them in the ring (hell, remember the New Foundation?  He virtually did).  Imagine the cross-promotion potential!