DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Did anyone read the post about DeMott calling a seminar attendee every racist term for Middle-Easterners under the sun?  It included him allegedly telling the guy to "quit wrestling and go back to making bombs."  Man, what an absolute piece of shit.

Did anyone read the post about DeMott calling a seminar attendee every racist term for Middle-Easterners under the sun? It included him allegedly telling the guy to "quit wrestling and go back to making bombs." Man, what an absolute piece of shit.

I like how you say "allegedly", but still call him definitely a piece of shit. Don't get me wrong, you're probably right, but still, made me laugh.

See, I'm fine with that. You say that he allegedly said a thing because there's no corroboration for that specific quote. You can say without hesitation that he is a piece of shit cuz that's been corroborated eight ways from Sunday.

• Like 2

See, I'm fine with that. You say that he allegedly said a thing because there's no corroboration for that specific quote. You can say without hesitation that he is a piece of shit cuz that's been corroborated eight ways from Sunday.

I'm fine with it too. It's just funny.

Did anyone read the post about DeMott calling a seminar attendee every racist term for Middle-Easterners under the sun? It included him allegedly telling the guy to "quit wrestling and go back to making bombs." Man, what an absolute piece of shit.

I like how you say "allegedly", but still call him definitely a piece of shit. Don't get me wrong, you're probably right, but still, made me laugh.

Well I don't want to get sued, man :D

I almost hesitate to post this because of my former personal connection with the guy mentioned (hell, I remember talking to him after he posted this), but if this catches traction, this thing could get a lot messier:

www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/a-past-claim-of-wwe-developmental-abuse-resurfaces-after-the-recent-bill-demott-reports

He's not even fired, he stepped down from his position. By all accounts, he's still working at the Performance Center, just not as a head trainer.

EDIT: But then I read that PWInsider is saying he's no longer employed by WWE. But his statement on Twitter seems to imply otherwise. Who knows at this point, I'm just waiting on a post on WWE.com to actually believe he's gone.

And next up on the internet WWE hitlist: Matt Wichlinkski

It'll be interesting to see if this is a real firing, or whether it'll be a "We'll bring you back in when the heat's died down" situation.

He wasn't fired, he resigned, which is quite shameful in my opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised, if he was told to resign so they could save face.

If they fired him, they would have had to explain themselves why they knowingly let this happen for the last decade.

This is a forced resignation. Employers do this all the time. No one really admits guilt but they all realized he had to go. If the WWE fired him, that could open them up to litigation -- What did you know and when did you know it sorta stuff. If he quit, then he probably wouldn't be offered a severance package that's the typical in these sports of things.

• Like 2

This is a forced resignation. Employers do this all the time. No one really admits guilt but they all realized he had to go. If the WWE fired him, that could open them up to litigation -- What did you know and when did you know it sorta stuff. If he quit, then he probably wouldn't be offered a severance package that's the typical in these sports of things.

Yeah, I've worked for companies that pull that.  Sadly it's only so they can screw people out of severance or drawing unemployment.

Wasn't Demott fired from Deep South in 06/07 for the same shit?

This is like Davey Richards telling Chris Benoit to get his own gimmick. In more than one way...

I am oddly proud of this. Also I have learned that I rather be compared to Benoit than Davey Richards,

• Like 1

Wasn't Demott fired from Deep South in 06/07 for the same shit?

This is like Davey Richards telling Chris Benoit to get his own gimmick. In more than one way...

I am oddly proud of this. Also I have learned that I rather be compared to Benoit than Davey Richards,

That's bold...