DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I don't think WWE is going to deliberately make sure Lesnar holds the WWE title longer than Punk. It's not like Punk's reign was the longest ever, and bragging about this on TV will only make Punk look like a bigger star.

I'm out of the loop here.  Is there an actual report of a Shield reunion, or even a reputable rumor....or is this wild speculation?

Speculation as we all try and figure out what the hell they're gonna do with Reigns if he loses

• Like 1

Just go all nwo with the shield and throw some guys in to replace Rollins and Reigns like Ziggler and Truth and then just start slowly adding other guys that are serving life sentences in the mid card.

Just go all nwo with the shield and throw some guys in to replace Rollins and Reigns like Ziggler and Truth and then just start slowly adding other guys that are serving life sentences in the mid card.

Okay, I'll bite.  Zach Ryder and the Shield B-Team.  It could be like the Agents of SHIELD TV show.  

If the scrubs revive

as an entrance theme I'm all in.

• Like 1

so Extreme Rules is next month. i've got an invitation to go with a friend. is it traditionally a good card? i haven't watched one in a few years.

Of course. You don't want to miss Roman Reigns' first title defense against Kane, do you?

• Like 8

so Extreme Rules is next month. i've got an invitation to go with a friend. is it traditionally a good card? i haven't watched one in a few years.

Of course. You don't want to miss Daniel Bryan's first IC title defense against Kane, do you?

Fix that for you.

All this fantasy booking should go into figuring out what to do with Bray Wyatt if Taker beats him. My best guess is NXT.

Yup, he'll  be dead in the water like all those other guys Undertaker beat at WM that completely killed off their characters: Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Batista, Edge, Shawn Michaels (twice!), Triple H (twice!) and CM Punk.

There's nothing wrong with losing to Undertaker at WM, it doesn't hurt anyone.  After WM, Wyatt will cut a promo about how he was the first one to really bring back the "real" Undertaker, and while he may have won the battle, Wyatt saw fear in his eyes, while the announcers will hype Wyatt taking Undertaker "to the limit".

Pretty simple fantasy booking, really.

All this fantasy booking should go into figuring out what to do with Bray Wyatt if Taker beats him. My best guess is NXT.

It's a good question. There are no obvious feuds for him unless he goes after former family member Luke Harper.

Losing to Undertaker isn't the issue--but wondering what happens to Bray after that is a legitimate concern.  And he's not nearly as established as those who took on Taker at WM.

Bray Wyatt needs to not wrestle. He needs to sit in his rocking chair and delegate. It needs to mean something when he gets up. And he needs to be destroying dudes when he gets up.

Breaking up the Wyatt family was stupid. Get them back together, push the hell out of Rowan and Harper with Bray as the ace in the hole. And have Bray only wrestle on ppvs.

• Like 11