DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I'm a fan of the Usos.

...I agree with Ebbie.

Oh God, I'm depressed.

Nobody disagreed with her, she still said "Fuck you guys", so hey, take some comfort in knowing you're a better person than her.
Gotta keep up with my quota. Can't wait to tell you guys to fuck off because I think Brie is better than Paige.

from Max Landis' Reddit AMA. The question was "Any cool stories from backstage at Raw last night?"

Mark Henry entered catering, but heard pyro going off outside at Gorilla position, and did this huge dance as he entered catering like he was entering mania.

One of the best moments was also another Mark Henry one. When I walked past him, I was still in business mode, because I was mainly dealing with corporate, and didn't want to look like some fan lost backstage.

But when I walked past Mark, he suddenly SMACKED A FOLDING CHAIR DOWN ONTO THE GROUND and went "WHERE YOU GOIN' LANDIS" in the most like Hall Of Pain scary ass Mark Henry voice ever.

I turned around really scared but he was already smiling really big and said "good youtube man." and shook my hand and we talked for a while. It made me super happy.

• Like 14

I still think the match will suck and Reigns shouldn't be in the position he's in so Brock signing doesn't really budge me into anticipation for what will be a shitty match, however the winner must be up in the air completely now.

It appeals to me because it opens up the prospect of matches we DO want, (vs Bryan, vs Rusev, vs Ambrose, hell, even him murdering Ziggler live on TV.)

• Like 1

A Wrestling Isn't Wrestling on Henry would be gold. His character arc is just as wild as Hunter's. Plus, it would surely end with real Mark showing up and destroying Landis while reminding him that his heart doesn't pump kool-aid.

Cena as a fighting US champ is a great concept but I dont know if I like the idea of Rusevs first pin coming from Cena. Maybe cena can win in a tables match at Extreme rules or something.

I just am in vain hoping that this new contract states that Brock must defend the title at every PPV.

Ib3ur1a.gif

"I work part time, with full time pay. What everybody wants, but you can't have. Except me."

• Like 1

Cena as a fighting US champ is a great concept but I dont know if I like the idea of Rusevs first pin coming from Cena. Maybe cena can win in a tables match at Extreme rules or something.

a ladder match where Cena cuffs Rusev to the ropes, and gets the belt moments before Rusev snaps the cuffs

I feel like the best idea (and I apologize to whoever on here I stole it from) is to go with Rusev passing out in the STF at Mania, but not tapping, leading to an I Quit rubber match at Extreme Rules.

I feel like the best idea (and I apologize to whoever on here I stole it from) is to go with Rusev passing out in the STF at Mania, but not tapping, leading to an I Quit rubber match at Extreme Rules.

I like to imagine an "I Quit rubber match" means the loser must swear off latex for life.