DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I don't think WWE could win in court, so is the concern that indies wouldn't bring in wrestlers tied up in lawsuits with them? It's expensive to even hire counsel as well. I guess the threat is enough.

Wrestling as booked by G.G. Allin!

I know some of the folks that work at a skating rink where CZW runs shows. I don't follow the promotion but I routinely get texts with gems like this from Saturday's show: "A wrestler had fans spit into his hand and then he drank it. His opponent was so repulsed he began vomiting in the ring and they had to cancel the match because the ring was covered in vomit and the guy couldn't wrestle. "

• Like 1

Max Landis is insane and this video is no different. But he obviously loves at least the idea of wrestling, which is very cool. Try to count all the cameos in this thing.

This was amazing.

That was fantastic. Chloe Dykstra is HOT!

See, I was just thinking that she's not really up my alleys her performance in this was hilarious, and yes, obviously I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but the plump lips, super skinny, pale thing is not my favorite. I don't think she's in the top 5 of that video. Which would probably be:

1. John Cena chick

2. Stephanie McMahon chick

3. Shawn Michaels chick

4. Batista chick

5. Chris Hero

• Like 1

That cast list is insane. Adam Rifkin, Seth Green, it also says Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, JTG, and Shad are in it, though I didn't see them.

JTG and Shad are on either side of Haley Joel Osment when he questions why HHH isn't in prison for hitting people with a sledgehammer...

Slightly disappointed at the inconsistency of Stephanie not being played by a man.

Still quite amusing.

Posted a .gif of the John Cena segment int the .gif thread