DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I thought Demott's bullshit training practices were already known and universally hated, no? I can't remember where I read the stories from, but I recall it being compared to how they'd run you down and break you at the WCW Power Plant.

Well, shit, if someone on the internet can do it. Why haven't any of these wrestlers even thought about it? Me personally, I'd murder his whole family with well placed atomic drops, but that's just me. I don't take a backward theoretical step to anyone.

How can you kill a person with an atomic drop?

Well, shit, if someone on the internet can do it. Why haven't any of these wrestlers even thought about it? Me personally, I'd murder his whole family with well placed atomic drops, but that's just me. I don't take a backward theoretical step to anyone.

What does this look like? The anarchist cookbook? Figure it out yourself.

• Like 13

What does this look like? The anarchist cookbook? Figure it out yourself.

Well I guess if you do it enough times their spine will just pressed up through their skull if the person doing an atomic drop has a hard enough knee

Well, it is "Atomic." Otherwise, they would call it a "Harmless Drop."

So this video is getting a lot of discussion amongst some of the folks I follow on Facebook. It's Chris Dickinson vs Kimber Lee from a recent Beyond Wrestling show. There is so much wrong with the incident I don't know where to start. Yes it is a plastic chair, and yes she gets her forearm up, but that doesn't prevent any potential trauma from the whiplash effect on her neck. The power bomb spot was sick. The border toss is a dangerous move to start with, much less onto a 125 pound woman. The most disgusting part to me was how long Dickinson kept Kimber folded up with his nuts in her face. Apparently that was her boyfriend who got up on the ring apron after the botched Border toss spot. This Dickinson guy is a pig and whoever booked the angle should be ashamed.

I don't know why its a thing. Honestly it bothers me, but there is a segment that fight for it thinking it should be a regular thing and that in this case the barriers should be shattered. Stuff like the vid above makes me disagree in the fullest

I've seen Candice LeRae it various intergender matches, and they've been good but honestly at time where like when Christopher Daniels would throw a punch straight to her face or when Rich Swann would slap the taste out of her mouth, that stuff bothers me. Call me old fashioned I don't care. I just prefer for the most part to keep it separated

Chikara announced KOT for labor day weekend in Easton.

Team 1: young bucks and AJ Styles

And my anniversary is that weekend.  Sadface.

What better way to show the ones you love that you care????!!!

• Like 1

The problem is that most intergender wrestling on the indy's is presented like what we saw above.  It's never done as a straight wrestling match that shows that the woman is just as skilled as the man.  If you want to shatter a barrier, put a ladies match in a meaningful main event or as anything other than eye candy.

The problem is that most intergender wrestling on the indy's is presented like what we saw above. It's never done as a straight wrestling match that shows that the woman is just as skilled as the man. If you want to shatter a barrier, put a ladies match in a meaningful main event or as anything other than eye candy.

Chikara have done that, they had Eddie Kingston vs Sara Del Rey for the title shortly before Sara went off to the performance centre.

• Like 1