DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Where can I watch Lucha Underground from the UK?  :(

Dailymotion or torrents, like everyone else on the planet who isn't in the tiny section of the  population who get El Rey. There's a streaming service called Sling TV that carries the station but again, it's only available in  the US (I think).

Where can I watch Lucha Underground from the UK?  :(

Dailymotion or torrents, like everyone else on the planet who isn't in the tiny section of the  population who get El Rey. There's a streaming service called Sling TV that carries the station but again, it's only available in  the US (I think).

Oddly enough, I just found out yesterday that my Verizon FIOS supposedly shows Lucha Underground on UniMas (Ch. 19 here in Pittsburgh).  I have the DVR set to record the next episode which airs tomorrow I think so we'll see if it's accurate as I don't get El Rey.

That's a 2002 mullet. All hail the New Breed for their successful mission to prevent the presidency of Dusty Rhodes.

computer cast,

RAF

If Dusty had become president, we'd all have mullets like Champion's.  Literally.  The Atomic Mullet Registration Act would have been one of the most important pieces of legislation to come out of his presidency.

• Like 1

Mwy30Ji.gif

Please tell me that in all this time I haven't been watching, Dolph has been doing this regularly.

Close enough, Dolph.  Appreciate the thought.  Been waiting a long time to see someone at least try to rip it off.