DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] WELCOME TO MARCH MADNESS 2015~!

RIPPA

I just approved a few accounts.

Not sure if they wanted to vote or not but I will give everyone till Noon (EST)

That is the absolute drop dead time

I discovered this new and improved Nakamura in last year's tournament, and I've been obsessed with him ever since. Glad to see he won, even if it did come in a "down" year for the American talent.

Wait what? Was it an 8-movie tournament up against Daredevil, assorted Fantastic Four movies and non-Batman DC adaptations?

I mean don't get me wrong, GotG was a decent little movie, and I'll give it degree of difficulty points for succeeding with relatively obscure characters, but best comic movie?

The only reason I didn't win this bitch is cause I thought the cut off time was PM, not AM. Boo!

http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=893025

Had Nakamura winning over Rusev in the finals. Whatever, personal victory, I'm still gloating.

Nobody picked a Rusev/Nakamura final.

Click on Bottom 10. Click on the names that didn't submit their brackets in time. I scored 143. Stupid cut off time. :D I submitted on the correct day and have not updated or edited since.

Ultimately the tourney led to more name exposure to Nakamura, Virus, Cavernario, and Hechicero, so the tournament served its true purpose.

I watched more wrestling over the last two weeks than I have in the last two months.

• Like 1