DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-23-15

MGFanJay

I enjoyed the show quite a bit, more than Fastlane for sure. The Usos vs Cat Fancy rematch was dope and I guess it's all heading to a 6- person at Mania and I'm into that. Liked the main too and I confess that the Orton booking does confuse me but the reasons stated in this thread I guess make sense. I'm interested to see how things play out with Bryan. There doesn't seem like any plan for him right now.

I thought the Divas section was punishment for Brie's comments from a week ago. You can't tell a story in three minutes? Try 30 seconds, Mrs. Pull-Out!

Wouldn't she have lost if that was punishment?
Eh, I don't know. I'm probably investing too much thought into it, when it's really as simple as the Divas always get crapped on. :(
I do wish was the Bella with the belt and Nikki was the outside person. Nikki doesn't fuck around when it comes to protecting Brie. She knocked Paige the hell out before grabbing her belt.

But I also wish Brie was still a face. Still sad that they built her up for no reason. :(

I swear, I'm about to team up with Ebbie. This place wouldn't have a lamb's chance in a wolf's lair if that happened.

#DVDVRDivasTakeWhatTheyWant

Pfft. We can charm the admins and mods easily.

#DVDVRDivasTakeWhatTheyWant

And what an age we live in that people are actually questioning the disingenuousness of a sleezebag. Esp Paul Heyman.

Remember in Office Space how, when Peter gets hypnotized, afterwards he's in this blissful state of not giving a fuck? That's me right now. I watched Raw last night, and nothing moved me. I didn't like it. I didn't dislike it. My mental needle only quivered once: Daniel Bryan blind-tagging in and Roman laughing it off. I laughed along with them. Why so serious, right?

It's absolutely liberating. Bryan a Mania afterthought? Whatever. WWE still doing everything they can to make Reigns a main-eventer and crowds still not buying it? Hey, cool. Orton's booking sucks? Eh, it's Orton. That was gonna be the case sooner or late, right? The never-ending Raw thread battle between people who don't like what's happening and people who don't like that other people don't like what's happening? Can't be bothered.

Even NXT isn't really tempting me to renew my Network subscription which expires today. I'll miss that, but the folks I'm watching there will probably just get ruined on the main roster when they get called up. Maybe give NJPW World a try?

I'm in the same boat. I just don't give a fuck anymore. I didn't watch Fastlane and don't plan to. I flipped to other shows during Raw. I'm getting ready for baseball season. I'm taking part in three fantasy leagues this year. I've become so disinterested I haven't been reading this board and posting as much.

This show was pretty terrible, and it's kind of funny how much overthinking people are doing here regarding how the show doesn't actually suck right now.  This isn't high literature, it's a wrestling show, and it's just not that good right now, and it's being put together pretty shoddily.

For my part, I just wish they'd separate the fast-forward material (Reigns, Orton) from the stuff I want to watch (Bryan, Rollins) so that I could properly utilize my DVR to enjoy the show.

One good thing about the show was the tag title match up to the finish. That was the most I've enjoyed the Usos since they were in the Shield's midcard opponent rotation.

Orton in the Authority is a less-compelling version of Bryan in the Wyatt Family.

Well, since I stood up to take a stand, it's only fair to admit when I crumbled like wet cardboard.

After all of 48 hours or so without the Network, I signed up again. I want to watch NXT tonight.

You win, Vince.

Isn't it still free this month?  If so, get out  of it at the end of the month and like El Dragon said do Hulu Plus.

That, and you might want to get back into Office Space mode like before.  Maybe I need to see a hypnotist myself and hope he finishes before he croaks.  Movie reference, folks.