DVDVR Message Board

UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano (2/28/2015) - Los Angeles, CA (Staples Center)

Elsalvajeloco

You had almost two years to prepare and that was the opening move your team came up with?  

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones

You had almost two years to prepare and that was the opening move your team came up with?

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones

What.

Betting this is the first time ol' Rummy has made it onto TFW.

• Like 2

Seriously as soon as she took rousey down to the ground I was like 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING'.   Seriously who is giving her advice on this fight Brian Carraway (Meisha Tate's boyfriend since I probably misspelled it).   It is like being have all these stories about how improved Rousey's striking is and they are scared to find out.   Only excuse I can think of.   I was one of the only people in Hooters tonight hoping Cat would win but damn what a stupid strategy and at the end she realized it.  Feel sorry for her 

Now that I think about Holly Holm might be Rousey best opponent because she right now has no fucking clue about the ground game so it won't even cross her mind.   Although I do think Pennington won the fight

Rousey did say he wanted to fight Crazy Eyes next!

I'm guessing your thinking Rousey fights Eye in Mexico on PPV in June?

Well, they already got a co-main for Mexico. I guess we have to see if Ronda has any movie commitments. When Furious 7 comes out, I am sure she might have to do press for that even if it's not a bunch of stuff for a person w/ a walk-on role.

I bet all Lesnar talk is being done in the general wrestling discussion, and that's fine. But Brock was there to be courted by Dana, which is weird considering he's WWE champ.  Very interested to see what happens next.

And why in the blazes would Cat try charging to start?  Not a good idea at all.  But I'm very much a Ronda Rousey guy so I'm happy to see her win.  Whoever is next better have a gameplan that stands half a chance.

Fucking UFC analysts on FS1 are complaining that Bethe Correia hasn't fought and beaten anyone in the top 10 so Jessica Eye is more deserving.  Who in the fresh hell has she beaten?  She beat Leslie Smith.  Geezus.