DVDVR Message Board

What was Shawn Michaels worst look?

TerjeRUN

I think I was the only person in the world marking out when that match was Booked,  it was announced as his first match on Raw since late '97. I was furious  at the finish when Hunter ran in.

TerjeRUN, on 20 Feb 2015 - 11:34 AM, said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I vote this period in time when he came back in 2002. It was a toss up between this and Survivor Series, but this wins it. 

One-Man DX Shawn in early 2007 was the worst. He was actually pretty motivated in the ring around this time, but WWE had a million glowsticks and shitty DX 06 shirts left to sell, so he had to keep using the DX gimmick for months after HHH went down with his second quad tear. Old man re-living glory days in a stable predicated on youth + shilling as many products at once as John Cena = Woof. Also, bonus camo here.

VGEsVAA.jpg

• Like 1

dx.jpg

To elaborate on my earlier post the era of these tank tops every week was the

worst hands down.Literally anything Shawn was doing from this time period is a

blank in most people's minds because all anyone did at that time was talk about

how horrible they were every week.

• Like 3

Those tank tops that looked like black "come fuck me" dresses tucked into their pants became a trend for a little while with wrestlers, I remember Flair looking especially ridiculous in one.

I honest to God don't remember the straw-hat-and-denim-overall-shorts-Shawn at all which means it must've been absolutely horrific.